Nautica auto with Seiko SII movement......

Nautica auto with Seiko SII movement......

October 7th, 2009, 8:19 am #1

December 1st, 2009, 12:52 am #2

about this Watch Not to mention you could make a can of ALPO look like a Steak Dinner Great Picture.
Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza

December 2nd, 2009, 8:56 pm #3

and posted it on our AWF forum recently....I fell in love with the art deco dial style and brown color...so searched for a theme background and found the Marlene Deietrich photo...perfect match! IMO. The watch is still available I think...for instance here..

http://www.watchshopuk.com/index.php?ta ... d=99931154

December 3rd, 2009, 7:27 am #4

I went to see her not Marlene I left her in Casablanca, yrs ago The Watch You should be taking pics for the CO. Your pictures really Make the MOOD so very necessary
to show her at her best. I think she is very nice, seems like a Strong watch besides Decoie nice Clean Look. I have only collected Seikos One Glycine Pocket Watches and
ART DECO ITEMS especialy LAMPS and LIGHTING Very Soon I will be able to Post pics I go to the Apple Store on the 11th /w Camera and Luging a 27in Desk top to the store
so they can help me in my One on One Hr set upthe camera and get hooked up to Net 54 forums. POINT I can picture some pics /w Deco Lamps I have a Smal "KEN WEBER" night lamp
and had a $3500.00 Famous Weber lamp that I never knew anything about and a Cleanning lady Through it away 20 yrs ago I have not Cleaned since.
True story I had the lampTaken apart looked like JUNK???? to her??? or she stole it I just hope someone got it I was an Orderly in a Nursing Home and an old Gall gifted it to me???
My intro to Art Deco Lighting LOL Every time I see one now $7500.00 I gret a little Quisie OK bed time story over Thain you will love it no Doubt Three tears Oriental Looking Copper.
Russell Anthany Iadanza
Last edited by east14th on December 3rd, 2009, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.