Hello, :) And welcome to the Seikoholics forum.

Hello, :) And welcome to the Seikoholics forum.

May 1st, 2009, 2:09 am #1

"Welcome",

Sometimes you`ll hear me bumping about saying this at odd hours and times. Dont pay me no mind, I just do this when I see someone new come in the door or maybe I dont have anything else to say. Bumping around the big place; "welcome, welcome to the forum". Sometimes I`ll find someone to talk to, sometimes I`m just looking for someone to listen to. Sometimes you`ll hear this gental aknowledgment some ways off and with a slight echo, because the place is like a giant wharehouse thats not yet full. Perhaps I`ve found someone lurking in the corner, looking at our antiquities. Perhaps I`m hunting for something I`ve lost. Perhaps I`m just hunting .

Sometimes you`ll hear muffled wispers, cant make them out. But pay them no mind, they mean nothing to most men. And sometimes, sometimes, you`ll hear nothing at all. Just the mice if they are about, the leaky roof maybe if its rained, the 50W bulb danglng and flickering crudely from the line above. But drink that calmness in Brother, Get a big bellyfull of that quiteness and stillness, because the commotion is just about to start!

Que...... John Fogerty, "Commotion!"

"Captain Willard,,,,,,,,where are you?".........

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Dr.Seiko, Aka:2manywatches
Specializing in Seikology, Seikotherapy, and other Horological Dis-ease.
Made in the U.S.A.

May 9th, 2009, 6:18 pm #2

Ahh Heck, I hate it when I BUMP into something in the dark,

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Made in the U.S.A.

May 9th, 2009, 8:34 pm #3

-------------------------------------------

May 14th, 2009, 11:50 pm #4

"Welcome",

Sometimes you`ll hear me bumping about saying this at odd hours and times. Dont pay me no mind, I just do this when I see someone new come in the door or maybe I dont have anything else to say. Bumping around the big place; "welcome, welcome to the forum". Sometimes I`ll find someone to talk to, sometimes I`m just looking for someone to listen to. Sometimes you`ll hear this gental aknowledgment some ways off and with a slight echo, because the place is like a giant wharehouse thats not yet full. Perhaps I`ve found someone lurking in the corner, looking at our antiquities. Perhaps I`m hunting for something I`ve lost. Perhaps I`m just hunting .

Sometimes you`ll hear muffled wispers, cant make them out. But pay them no mind, they mean nothing to most men. And sometimes, sometimes, you`ll hear nothing at all. Just the mice if they are about, the leaky roof maybe if its rained, the 50W bulb danglng and flickering crudely from the line above. But drink that calmness in Brother, Get a big bellyfull of that quiteness and stillness, because the commotion is just about to start!

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Made in the U.S.A.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for stoping in,

Cheers.
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Made in the U.S.A.
Last edited by DrSeiko on May 15th, 2009, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 15th, 2009, 4:59 pm #5

Hey Randall: it's been awhile, hasn't it? Life has been fine, the kids keep growing, work is work, I keep fooling with my land rover and the watches and the pistols...
Hope you and yours are well.
David

May 20th, 2009, 3:16 am #6

"Welcome",

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Made in the U.S.A.
For everyone except Jimmy. And to get that ugly crap off the top.

Jim, dont make me use the pictures!

Seikoholic #1
Made in the U.S.A.

May 20th, 2009, 3:43 am #7

nt

Lets all thank Kevin Chan and Larry Biggs, and Use the Search tool.

May 31st, 2009, 3:23 am #8

"Welcome",

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Made in the U.S.A.
Welcome,;0

Seikoholic #1
Dr.Seiko,
Made in the U.S.A.

May 31st, 2009, 4:34 am #9

by the opposite sex, but I will take this from a good friend...hahaha!

Much Aloha and Mahalo from across the pond,
Dean

May 31st, 2009, 4:46 am #10

I thought it was better for me,

Stop by often Dean, this is where my catolog of works is going to be stored,

And we`ll have alot of fun in the mean time.

Cheers,
Randall

Seikoholic #1
Dr.Seiko,
Made in the U.S.A.