Moderation of the new forum

Moderation of the new forum

April 1st, 2010, 7:01 pm #1

Have Les and Russ stepped down as moderators? I don't see there names listed as moderators for any of the new fora.

Perhaps they'll remain as moderators at large?

Myles

April 1st, 2010, 7:03 pm #2

TheTigerUK

<center>

"Only someone who's eyes could spot a piece of fly s**t in a pound of black pepper could tell the difference !!"

It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little moneythat is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do ... If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin (1819-1900)
</center>

April 1st, 2010, 7:14 pm #3

Have Les and Russ stepped down as moderators? I don't see there names listed as moderators for any of the new fora.

Perhaps they'll remain as moderators at large?

Myles
As Harry said, Russ, Les and Time are currently Global moderators. This means that they are able to moderate everywhere, but don't yet have a specific forum they want to moderate themselves. JohnN, and myself are also Global Mods, but in addition to that we also have specific forums we watch over.

GO HOKIES