Just my .01 pence worth ref "new" SCWF..........

Just my .01 pence worth ref "new" SCWF..........

April 1st, 2010, 7:45 pm #1

I have been having a look round it and the first thing that is really obvious there has been a MASSIVE amount of work put into it with a lot of the features that many have wanted for a long time.

Like every one or every one of my age change can be taxing ha ha but i feel sure that with a little perseverance we will all look back on Network54 fondly but embrace and enjoy all the new features of the "New" SCWF once we get to grips with the new and better layout, i hope

TheTigerUK

<center>

"Only someone who's eyes could spot a piece of fly s**t in a pound of black pepper could tell the difference !!"

It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little moneythat is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do ... If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin (1819-1900)
</center>

April 1st, 2010, 7:54 pm #2

a very useful start point once you have had a look around.

If too much to start with you could mark posts as read and then start from there..

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand

April 1st, 2010, 8:08 pm #3

I have been having a look round it and the first thing that is really obvious there has been a MASSIVE amount of work put into it with a lot of the features that many have wanted for a long time.

Like every one or every one of my age change can be taxing ha ha but i feel sure that with a little perseverance we will all look back on Network54 fondly but embrace and enjoy all the new features of the "New" SCWF once we get to grips with the new and better layout, i hope

TheTigerUK

<center>

"Only someone who's eyes could spot a piece of fly s**t in a pound of black pepper could tell the difference !!"

It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little moneythat is all. When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do ... If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.
John Ruskin (1819-1900)
</center>
in a hurry without reading the info... i tried to go in and change my password at my lunch and could nto figure it out....Geesh!!! i thought i was computer literate....guess not.(or i was just rushing thru it..)

cindyc

April 1st, 2010, 8:15 pm #4

We figured folks would bypass the instruction manuals so we posted a few stickies with tips tricks and recommendations which should help folks out. Still, there is an instruction manual posted as a link near the top of the site and a quick-help guide on every page as a tab at the top. I can't recommend enough that everyone please have a look at all the guides. still, don't be afraid to ask questions should you need help

GO HOKIES

April 1st, 2010, 8:19 pm #5

Seriously I have not looked yet But I want to be able to start Posting Pics, maybe starting from Scratch will be of Value

What do you think??
Thanks Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza

April 1st, 2010, 8:26 pm #6

you will have us all green with envy once you start showing off your collection even more so now that you have developed considerable skill with the camera

TheTigerUK

<center>

John Ruskin (1819-1900)
</center>

April 1st, 2010, 9:57 pm #7

TheTigerUK

<center>

John Ruskin (1819-1900)
</center>
Thanks to the moderators and everyone else involved the design and transtion for all of the hard work that goes into such a project.

April 1st, 2010, 10:16 pm #8

Seriously I have not looked yet But I want to be able to start Posting Pics, maybe starting from Scratch will be of Value

What do you think??
Thanks Russell

Russell Anthany Iadanza
A few posts further down the page I described the four different ways of posting pics in the new forum.

GO HOKIES

April 2nd, 2010, 12:50 pm #9

TheTigerUK

<center>

John Ruskin (1819-1900)
</center>
nt

Theneilo uk

April 2nd, 2010, 12:59 pm #10

nt