Protest.

crow
Fifth
Fifth

May 1st, 2018, 11:23 pm #1

The protester announces, via protest, that the protester's importance exceeds the importance of what is being protested.
"What I want!" is what is important, to the protester. Important enough to attempt to destroy whatever the protester does not want.

Sane people distance themselves from what they can not countenance. They quietly leave the scene for another location more to their liking.

Insane people yell, scream, attack, plot, undermine, sabotage, activate, irritate, and otherwise wreck everything in sight.

Protest = ego. Ego = the most difficult thing a human could ever face down, and hope to exile.

Do yourself a favor: Put a cork in it.

As the wise have long advised: Keep your own counsel.

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.

Ardy
Second
Second
Ardy
Second
Second

May 2nd, 2018, 2:50 am #2

On a train home this morning and a young boy about 4 was shouting at his mother that he wanted something, ended up punching her whilst screaming at her. She tried to hold onto him but eventually he left the carriage to be with his father in the next carriage. I thought to myself 'this is how narcissists are developed and the ego grown'.

My mother would have boxed his ears, I cannot imagine what she would have done had he punched her like that!