Untitled

Untitled

November 5th, 2005, 4:26 am #1

Does anyone feel as sad as I do?? I don't think Ill ever get over this and I'm 44 years old. Its to late for me but, it still is unbearable

Helene
Helene

November 5th, 2005, 3:09 pm #2

hi, I am 44 and I am not giving up yet, so dont u either. There are many women our age and older that have gotton preg. How long have u been tryng? The women here are wonderful and have been a great support for me. RIght now Im doing accupucture, chiro.,wheatgrass etc.. i have made the choice to try this natural stuff for 6 to 7 months and then Im done. My re told me 1 more time (DEC.) and then thats it. Its hard, know how u feel. Helene

rgi

November 5th, 2005, 6:51 pm #3

I am 40, but I figure as long as their is still sign of reproductive life in me (ie O, AF) I will have a chance - Hang in there! <<<<hugs>>>>>

November 5th, 2005, 8:55 pm #4

Does anyone feel as sad as I do?? I don't think Ill ever get over this and I'm 44 years old. Its to late for me but, it still is unbearable
Please don't ever give up - I keep telling everyone this story and I've told it several times on this board - I have a friend who turned 44 - her lowest fsh was 21. Her highest fsh was over 40 - she is expecting a baby in April of 06. She has had surgery after surgery because of endometriosis and other issues. I believe miracles happen every day. Sending hugs your way!

ME:
FSH: 12.6
DS: Age 3
TTC No. 2

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 6th, 2005, 5:24 pm #5

it is such a "miracle" to conceive at 44. I have several friends who have just given birth to babies at age 44 and 45. A few who go pregnant at age 45. I myself, have conceived three times since turning 45, though none have stuck, I feel certain that it's just a matter of finding that good egg (and I know they are there). You don't need to give up until you are ready. I know it is tougher at our age, but it does happen.

Helene
Helene

November 7th, 2005, 1:11 pm #6

Hi, did you conceive naturally or with some medical help? really curiuos, Iam 44 and this month am on a natural cycle. Hope thats not too personal. Helene

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 8th, 2005, 12:11 am #7

have been natural (highest FSH 22). The last one was about two months ago at the age of 46. Obviously most of my eggs are past their expiration date, but I figure all it takes it waiting to get that one good one. I'm sure they are still there, just waiting for one of them to make an appearance.