got the call-its an official BFN!

got the call-its an official BFN!

Ann
Ann

November 9th, 2005, 1:35 am #1

O'well what are ya gonna do? Keep on trying I guess I took off work tonight because I am just bummed. My progesterone level today was 11.3. It was a 31.4 on Thursday. They don't know why it dropped like that. So I have a phone consult with Dr. Check on November 17, 2005 to discuss my next protocol. They also want to maybe do a biopsy I guess to check for endometreosis. I don't know. Just upset and confused but I am gonna keep trying. Thanks to all you wonderful ladies who give me comfort and support

Hugs to all
Ann

Carolyn
Carolyn

November 9th, 2005, 2:16 am #2

Darnit, Ann. I'm really sorry. Glad you took the night off. We're all thinking of you and wishing you all the best. xo

Judy
Judy

November 9th, 2005, 12:02 pm #3

O'well what are ya gonna do? Keep on trying I guess I took off work tonight because I am just bummed. My progesterone level today was 11.3. It was a 31.4 on Thursday. They don't know why it dropped like that. So I have a phone consult with Dr. Check on November 17, 2005 to discuss my next protocol. They also want to maybe do a biopsy I guess to check for endometreosis. I don't know. Just upset and confused but I am gonna keep trying. Thanks to all you wonderful ladies who give me comfort and support

Hugs to all
Ann
Just hang in there.meybe he next cycle will be the ONE.
Hugs Judy

Karlas
Karlas

November 9th, 2005, 2:37 pm #4

Hugs to all
Ann
Sorry for the BFN. I know you are sick of them as the rest of us are. I am hoping you get your bfp soon and that Check can answers some of your questions. I also hope you are feeling a little better today.

Ann
Ann

November 9th, 2005, 5:56 pm #5

I don't understand any of this stuff. I have to talk to Dr. Check. Now they are talking about doing a biopsy to test for endometreosis. I am so confused.

Hugs to all
Ann

November 10th, 2005, 12:24 am #6

Hugs to all
Ann
I feel for you - I know exactly what you are feeling - keep your chin up -as hard as that is. I'm praying for you and wishing you well.

Wang

ME:
FSH: 12.6
DS: Age 3
TTC No. 2

Ann
Ann

November 10th, 2005, 1:37 am #7

It feels so nice to have a place to talk to everyone. Good luck to you also.

Baby dust and Hugs
Ann

Helene
Helene

November 10th, 2005, 4:51 pm #8

Hugs to all
Ann
Sorry for your bfn, sending you hugs! Keep your chin up and keep trying. I have afriend who tried for at least 10 years and then got pg on her own. Maybe next month will be the one! Hugs Helene