Moderator: TOMMYZ

Oaasnob
Junior
Joined: August 19th, 2016, 3:16 pm

January 12th, 2018, 2:18 pm #141

Quote
Like
Share

majorhoople
All-Area
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 12:35 pm

January 12th, 2018, 7:10 pm #142

Long-time Lansing Sexton HFC Dan Boggan is giving up coaching to focus on his duties as AD.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 17th, 2016, 8:10 am

January 12th, 2018, 8:22 pm #143

majorhoople wrote: Long-time Lansing Sexton HFC Dan Boggan is giving up coaching to focus on his duties as AD.
Damn. All three Lansing high schools are going to have a new coach this fall.
Quote
Like
Share

LakerLouie
Sophomore
LakerLouie
Sophomore
Joined: July 10th, 2014, 10:49 am

January 13th, 2018, 11:12 am #144

Four if you include Lansing Waverly (Separate District but right there).

Very interested to see how this all plays out. 
Quote
Like
Share

majorhoople
All-Area
Joined: February 20th, 2015, 12:35 pm

January 14th, 2018, 5:34 pm #145

LakerLouie wrote: Four if you include Lansing Waverly (Separate District but right there).

Very interested to see how this all plays out. 
Five if you include Okemos.
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: January 17th, 2016, 8:10 am

January 14th, 2018, 10:45 pm #146

majorhoople wrote:
LakerLouie wrote: Four if you include Lansing Waverly (Separate District but right there).

Very interested to see how this all plays out. 
Five if you include Okemos.
Yes I was just referring to LSD schools. At least the Waverly district is in Lansing, Okemos is a totally different city.
Quote
Like
Share

ftballfan
All-Searn 2nd Team
ftballfan
All-Searn 2nd Team
Joined: August 9th, 2008, 3:23 pm

January 15th, 2018, 11:56 am #147

MI Fball gooroo wrote:
majorhoople wrote:
LakerLouie wrote: Four if you include Lansing Waverly (Separate District but right there).

Very interested to see how this all plays out. 
Five if you include Okemos.
Yes I was just referring to LSD schools. At least the Waverly district is in Lansing, Okemos is a totally different city.
Okemos also doesn't border the City of Lansing at all. East Lansing falls between Lansing and Okemos. Also, Waverly is inner city while Okemos is more affluent
Quote
Like
Share

onicapla
Senior
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 9:11 pm

January 16th, 2018, 4:30 pm #148

http://www.mlive.com/sports/bay-city/in ... is_wi.html

Chris Willertz named Bay City Western football coach
Quote
Like
Share

Matt1478
Freshmen Unranked Walkon
Matt1478
Freshmen Unranked Walkon
Joined: January 16th, 2018, 7:12 pm

January 16th, 2018, 7:13 pm #149

Mt. Morris job has been filled.
Quote
Like
Share

Matt1478
Freshmen Unranked Walkon
Matt1478
Freshmen Unranked Walkon
Joined: January 16th, 2018, 7:12 pm

January 16th, 2018, 7:14 pm #150

Oaasnob wrote: I think there may be more to this story than football. He had that team rolling. not sure U of D is a better spot.
LOTS MORE!!
Quote
Like
Share