Card I made tonight.

louise
fanatic

1:38 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #1

I am determined to do a card for every challenge this month (and hopefully some layouts, too). This is the latest challenge (#11), and it was to choose two from any of the following: layers, background paper, embossing, glitter, fibers, or tag.

I had a 6x6 pad of fall papers by BoBunny, and some fall stickers by Carta Bella. I had bought the supplies at Tuesday Morning relatively recently. Those 6x6 pads are great for card making, and here I have been chopping up 12x12 papers. Head smack! I have had the twine for years. I added a little fine glitter with my clear Wink of Stella pen. It looks sort of distressed in the photo, but it's just the glitter that caught the light.

janice
fanatic

9:53 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #2

Very pretty. I like that paper. What set is it from?
[color=#0099FF]_______________________________________________________________________

[/color]"a man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." - muhammad ali

2018 Word: Fearless

louise
fanatic

10:36 AM - Oct 12, 2018 #3

Thanks. The papers are from the BoBunny Enchanted Harvest collection. It does have tiny fairies in some of the papers, but they are really small in the 6x6.