All my shopping spree goodies are coming in this week.

janice
fanatic

May 16th, 2018, 10:37 am #1

One package came yesterday. Another is due today. Excuse me while I hide the boxes. 😊

I cleared off one shelf of bookcase when I cleaned out my scrapbook stuff. I think I'm going to stack some of my pretty fabric on it. If it's out where I can see it, maybe I won't be tempted to shop for more.
[color=#0099FF]_______________________________________________________________________

[/color]"a man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." - muhammad ali

2018 Word: Fearless

louise
fanatic

May 17th, 2018, 8:49 pm #2

It's worth trying, anyway. Let us know if it actually reduces the temptation to buy more pretty fabric.

janice
fanatic

May 18th, 2018, 9:54 am #3

I moved all of my precut fabrics to the shelf. I doubt this is going to work. The shelf isn't full. I must fill it up. LOL

Funny, what filled up several bins before makes my shelf look half empty. Don't get me wrong. I still have plenty more fabric that I haven't put out. This is just the fancy stuff.
[color=#0099FF]_______________________________________________________________________

[/color]"a man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." - muhammad ali

2018 Word: Fearless