Triumph Super Sprint

Juan Kerr
Cunt
Joined: June 26th, 2004, 7:41 pm

July 6th, 2014, 7:53 pm #1

Anyone know anything about these?

Been offered one from my mate for not an awful lot of money, I think it's the earlier 955cc version.

Any known weak points or potentially expensive issues? It's got Tax and MOT although those are due to expire shortly.

Cheers.
Quote
Like
Share

soulboy
Old Hand
soulboy
Old Hand
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 12:33 pm

July 7th, 2014, 7:24 pm #2

well the 955 I is a lovely bike for a 4 stroke
couldnt give a fuck if it aint scooters and northern soul and substance abuse
Quote
Like
Share

johnd
Old Hand
johnd
Old Hand
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 12:22 pm

July 8th, 2014, 11:12 am #3

Meant to be a great motor in them. Super sprint is the sports tourer version. lots of horse power. nice bike.
"riding piles of scrap very long distances since 1987"
Dirty devils sc Belgium, Widdas sc and member of Chaos division of serveta club of Belgium.
Quote
Like
Share

coddy
Cunt
Joined: February 17th, 2004, 7:16 pm

July 30th, 2014, 9:28 pm #4

Did you get the Trumpet Juan?



80% OF LAMBRETTA'S ARE STILL ON THE ROAD....THE OTHER 20% MADE IT HOME.
Quote
Like
Share

Juan Kerr
Cunt
Joined: June 26th, 2004, 7:41 pm

July 30th, 2014, 10:24 pm #5

Nah, it's the first series 900.

Nothing really wrong with it at all but I don't have the space and given the occasional usage I'd get I've decided something like an old Suzuki GT or Yammie RD would be a far better fit. Air cooled of course, that new fangled liquid cooling is just not right.
Quote
Like
Share