coddy
Cunt
Joined: February 17th, 2004, 7:16 pm

October 18th, 2014, 6:42 pm #11

t5bitza69 wrote:anyone know where i can get a good cheap boiler .... got a fitter so just need boiler flue n timer .... if its got a damaged case i dont care as its going in a cupboard
cheerz
Yea from me as I sell them. Where do you live?



80% OF LAMBRETTA'S ARE STILL ON THE ROAD....THE OTHER 20% MADE IT HOME.
Quote
Like
Share

t5bitza69
Cunt
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 2:58 pm

October 20th, 2014, 5:41 pm #12

near leeds
Quote
Like
Share

coddy
Cunt
Joined: February 17th, 2004, 7:16 pm

October 21st, 2014, 7:18 pm #13

Oh



Do you want to move south anytime soon?



80% OF LAMBRETTA'S ARE STILL ON THE ROAD....THE OTHER 20% MADE IT HOME.
Quote
Like
Share

t5bitza69
Cunt
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 2:58 pm

October 23rd, 2014, 5:42 pm #14

then id not need the boiler
Quote
Like
Share

t5bitza69
Cunt
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 2:58 pm

October 23rd, 2014, 5:44 pm #15

what make you recommend then
Quote
Like
Share

coddy
Cunt
Joined: February 17th, 2004, 7:16 pm

October 25th, 2014, 9:31 pm #16

Worcester boilers, or if on a budget Glowworm. Definitely avoid the Italian makes.



80% OF LAMBRETTA'S ARE STILL ON THE ROAD....THE OTHER 20% MADE IT HOME.
Quote
Like
Share

Nik
Cunt
Joined: October 13th, 2004, 9:25 pm

October 26th, 2014, 9:37 pm #17

Can you slide one out the back door and post us one too? We've STILL not managed to scrape the cash together to get ours sorted.
Another reason I've not been anywhere recently...
"SBW wasn't meant to be a forum where people talked about jet sizes or whatever, but to be more like a virtual online pub. I think we managed that."- FB, circa 2006

Quote
Like
Share

coddy
Cunt
Joined: February 17th, 2004, 7:16 pm

November 1st, 2014, 3:32 pm #18

Shall I swap you one for a couple of SBW stickers?



80% OF LAMBRETTA'S ARE STILL ON THE ROAD....THE OTHER 20% MADE IT HOME.
Quote
Like
Share

Nik
Cunt
Joined: October 13th, 2004, 9:25 pm

November 3rd, 2014, 8:41 pm #19

I'll stretch to half a dozen
"SBW wasn't meant to be a forum where people talked about jet sizes or whatever, but to be more like a virtual online pub. I think we managed that."- FB, circa 2006

Quote
Like
Share