Scum lists; Storage link on Amazon

Fast-paced dogfighting set in the Star Wars universe!

Moderators: Zetan, Ahab, Brainsaysyes

Scum lists; Storage link on Amazon

Brunas
Advanced Member
Brunas
Advanced Member

04 Jan 2017, 05:24 #1

Was having a conversation about storage today, and instead of just PMing the thing I'm using I figure others might want them too, since they're like $13 on Amazon. They work pretty well, I'll bring it next week (and every other week!) if you want to see what it fits. Basically every small ship fits conveniently, and more or less any combo of 2 of the big large ships but plenty of the smaller ones.

Also, here's the scum lists we were talking about:
Slaver/Manaroo/Fenn Rau
Even fancier version

You can also load up the big ships quite a bit, some of the alpha strikes you can pull off with Bossk are crazy:
Bossk/Dengar
Bossk/Ketsu

But yeah, the basic Bossk/YV-666 (usually called the party bus/party Bossk) works like this:
  • Roll attack dice
  • Reroll with Dengar, so you don't care much about stress or bumping (focus is still nice but you can get it from manaroo)
  • Bossk changes a hit to a crit with mangler, or any side to a crit if using a concussion missile!
  • Choose a token to 4-LOM (evade is better unless they have 4+ agility)
  • Defender Rolls Dice
  • Reroll any of their useful symbols
  • Crack shot if they have any evades, then convert your crit into two hits if you're bossk
Here's the end result against a 3 agility focus+evaded target like a defender:

Normal 3 die focus shot damage: .178 damage
Slaver with dengar/4lom/zuckuss and focus: 1.64 damage
+Bossk, Mangler, crack shot: 3.40 damage
+Bossk, Concussion Missile/Guidance Chips, Crack Shot: 4.58 damage

That last example has a 65% to do 5 damage, which is insane! Lots of upgrades to remember though. Math done with this calculator if it helps

As silly as the concussion missile is, I'd recommend the mangler as it's way easier to pull off and you don't have to set up the target lock to fire it at all and of course it works more than once

Brunas
Advanced Member
Brunas
Advanced Member

11 Jan 2017, 00:38 #2