Netrunner LCG Regional Championships 2017

trishmish
Proficient Member
trishmish
Proficient Member

10 Jul 2017, 19:02 #1

Netrunner LCG Regional Championships
Saturday, August 12th and Sunday, August 13th

Fantasy Flight's LCG Regional Championships are your chance to join a community that spans beyond your town or city and the first big test for competitive players on their road to World Championship Weekend in November. A premier event, Regional Championships offers a chance to earn the precious first-round bye at their National Championship and gain a leg up on your opponents.

Entry Fee: $15
Structure: Swiss rounds on Saturday followed by double-elimination finals and special "Cache Refresh" event on Sunday. Decklists will be required. Get Your Decklist Sheet Here.

Prize Support:
1 Regional Champion trophy
1 card granting the winner a first-round bye at the National Championship
4 double-sided, spot-glossed identity cards
8 Regional playmats
16 packs of acrylic tokens
64 alternate art cards

Schedule: We will be running the swiss rounds on Saturday. The double-elimination cut will be on Sunday. Please plan your travel arrangements accordingly! For players who do not make the cut, there will also be a special "Cache Refresh" event on Sunday.

More details here: AtomicEmpire.com
--- Trish

I never know what to type for these things.....

jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member
jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member

25 Jul 2017, 17:44 #2

Is the entry fee $15 or $20? $20 is listed on the registration site, but $15 is listed in this post.

Zetan
Paragon Member
Zetan
Paragon Member

25 Jul 2017, 20:50 #3

jdc_wolfpack @ Jul 25 2017, 01:44 PM wrote: Is the entry fee $15 or $20? $20 is listed on the registration site, but $15 is listed in this post.
Sorry, $20 was a mistake, fixing it now.
-Shane

Zetan rhymes with Tibetan.

I played swarm before it was cool. What's that? You say it's still not cool? Oh. Well, when it becomes cool, remember I was playing it now.

jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member
jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member

21 Aug 2017, 19:51 #4

Shane, do you have the results from the tournament? I was going to post them over on AlwaysBeRunning so folks could see the results and link their decks.

Zetan
Paragon Member
Zetan
Paragon Member

22 Aug 2017, 16:19 #5

jdc_wolfpack @ Aug 21 2017, 03:51 PM wrote: Shane, do you have the results from the tournament? I was going to post them over on AlwaysBeRunning so folks could see the results and link their decks.
Unfortunately, I don't have the bracket, so I can't tell exactly what order 5th through 8th got knocked out of things. I do have record of the prizes and such for everyone else, so that was easy to determine, and I still have the tournament file for the swiss rounds. So 5th through 8th are my best guess, the rest should be accurate.

1st - Benjamin Mason
2nd - Jonas Wilson
3rd - Dane Meyer
4th - Joseph Schmoll
5th - Jonathan Tyldsley
6th - Jacob Cowfer
7th - Michael Lawson
8th - Nicholas Braun
9th - John Lancaster
10th - Jim Van Fleet
11th - Robert Waltman
12th - Jesse Vandover
13th - Matthew Werner
14th - Brandon Hauk
15th - Charles Ulveling
16th - Michael Berryhill
17th - Patrick McQuay
18th - Mark Gummo
19th - Paul Nguyen
20th - Josh Venecia
21st - Wesley Holland
22nd - Jonathon Dalesandry
23rd - Scott Zeigler
24th - Joseph Laizure
25th - Jamie Witt
-Shane

I played swarm before it was cool. What's that? You say it's still not cool? Oh. Well, when it becomes cool, remember I was playing it now.

jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member
jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member

23 Aug 2017, 12:09 #6

Thanks Shane! Any chance you have ID listings too? I knew most of the top cut from memory, and a few of the players I watched or played against but couldn't do the detestable individual list.

jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member
jdc_wolfpack
Advanced Member

23 Aug 2017, 12:36 #7

For anyone wanting to link to their decks the results are here:https://alwaysberunning.net/tournaments ... ampionship

Zetan
Paragon Member
Zetan
Paragon Member

25 Aug 2017, 15:57 #8

jdc_wolfpack @ Aug 23 2017, 08:09 AM wrote: Any chance you have ID listings too?
Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the decklists anymore. Hopefully we can get people to list their own.
-Shane