For those who played with me a couple weeks ago, it turns out I got a bunch of rules wrong.
1. If the first space an investigator looks contains no clues, the investigator can look at another space. The investigator cannot keep looking after he finds clues.
2. The investigators all move their pawns, then investigate/arrest.
3. The coach move takes up two spots on the board. Looking back, this is a real duh! moment.
4. Investigators cannot move wretched pawns adjacent to themselves
5. It appears that Jack can use the coach to go through police.
Sorry about that.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Settlers, Munchkin, Arkham Horror, and the list goes on...