Infinity (and) Beyond Boxes

Infinity is a game with 28mm high metal miniatures that simulates combat and special operations in a science fiction environment with Manga aesthetics.

Come here to chat about upcoming releases, tournaments, and casual events!

Moderators: Karl-Christian, doremicom

Infinity (and) Beyond Boxes

Kanluwen
Journeyman Member
Kanluwen
Journeyman Member

20 Jul 2017, 15:52 #1

Is anyone interested in setting up a list and doing box splits for these?

I'm after the Kriza Borac from the Beyond Icestorm set.

farseerixirvost
Journeyman Member
farseerixirvost
Journeyman Member

28 Jul 2017, 23:16 #2

Kanluwen @ Jul 20 2017, 11:52 AM wrote: Is anyone interested in setting up a list and doing box splits for these?

Do you have a taker? I'd split the box with you and take the PanO half. With tax should be $42.xx (forty two and change). So how about the person who gets the LE mini pays 25 and the other one pays 17-and-change?

I'm impartial either way on the LE - I'll take it if you don't want it; am fine w/ not getting it also.
If I Live, I will Kill You.
If I Die, You are Forgiven.
Such are the rules of Honor.

Kanluwen
Journeyman Member
Kanluwen
Journeyman Member

29 Jul 2017, 00:26 #3

farseerixirvost @ Jul 28 2017, 07:16 PM wrote:
Kanluwen @ Jul 20 2017, 11:52 AM wrote: Is anyone interested in setting up a list and doing box splits for these?

Do you have a taker? I'd split the box with you and take the PanO half. With tax should be $42.xx (forty two and change). So how about the person who gets the LE mini pays 25 and the other one pays 17-and-change?

I'm impartial either way on the LE - I'll take it if you don't want it; am fine w/ not getting it also.
So far, no takers. I'm down for it but can't always make it out there readily. PM me and we can finesse out some details?

Karl-Christian
Paragon Member
Karl-Christian
Paragon Member

29 Jul 2017, 00:50 #4

Kanluwen @ Jul 28 2017, 07:26 PM wrote:
farseerixirvost @ Jul 28 2017, 07:16 PM wrote:

So far, no takers. I'm down for it but can't always make it out there readily. PM me and we can finesse out some details?
You both are in Raleigh.
Infinity
(Pan Oceania, Neoterran Capitaline Army, Military Orders, Haqqislam, Qapu Khalqi, Nomads, Bakunin, Corregidor)

Bushido
(Ito Clan, Prefecture of Ryu)