Arcane Legions Tournament - March 14

Heroclix, Monsterpocalypse, etc.

Moderators: dragonofid, Zetan

Arcane Legions Tournament - March 14

18 Feb 2010, 21:13 #1

Sci-Fi Genre's next Arcane Legions tournament will be on Sunday, March 14, at noon. Registration will open at noon, and we hope to get started playing by 12:30. We will play three rounds with 7,000-point armies.

Mixed forces are allowed, but scenarios may penalize them. Custom unit cards will be off-limits for this tournament; we will open them up for next time..

For this tournament, a margin of victory of less than 5 points will result in a draw unless the winning player reaches 25 points.
I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield, I am your sword.
I know you - your past... your future...

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I was there with the Angel at the tomb.

I have seen your future.
And I have learned.

There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.

I HAVE WON.

dragonofid
Proficient Member
dragonofid
Proficient Member

11 Mar 2010, 20:09 #2

Gah! Sorry, custom unit cards ARE allowed for this tournament. Just realized the description was wrong. Still, Alex and Shane and I will definitely be here to throw down, so you guys should all come out and we'll have fun!

scott
Experienced Member
scott
Experienced Member

11 Mar 2010, 20:19 #3

I'll be there. For some reason I thought this was on the 13th, and I was worried about having to work through it. (stupid server maintenance windows)

Scott
Remember that here at Bayushi-Bayushi.inc, we care about you, our fellow Scorpion. That's why we're devoted to making your lives easier... after all, it's you who make the Crane's lives harder!