Another Young Girl Who Upset A Man In Armwrestling

Another Young Girl Who Upset A Man In Armwrestling

Little Anthony
Little Anthony

November 20th, 2005, 8:49 pm #1

Last Summer I went to Coney Island and they had one of those professional arm wrestling tables set up on the boardwalk because they were trying to promote some tournament. They had people handing out applications but they were letting everybody use the table and I stopped to watch for a while. This short guy who had decent sized muscles and tatoos all over him was taking on all comers and he was beating them all. He was a white guy or maybe hispanic and he seemed like a real macho type guy with what I call a Napoleon complex which a lot of short guys have, sort of like a chip on their shoulder. Anyway, I noticed a group of four teenage black girls who had also stopped to watch the action and I could see they were encouraging the biggest among them to give it a try telling her she could beat the guy and she wasnt the least bit shy about approaching the table. Once again this was a meaty girl, not obese but certainly overweight and not looking very muscular. She appeared to be around fifteen or sixteen and she looked like one of those girls who are always eating McDonalds or Chinese food but she did have big shoulders and her arms were far from small. From her accent I figured she was Jamaican or maybe Haitian and she was not a bad looking girl, very well groomed with nice nails. Before long she was locking limbs with the mini Hercules and she had a big smile on her face but he was wearing a scowl. I really wasnt expecting much but she had the advantage right from the start and it took her less than ten seconds to pin his arm down to the table. Everybody was cheering and the girls were all laughing but the guy was furious. He started pacing around cursing and complaining to anyone who would listen that she had dug her nails into his hand. He did'nt even shake her hand but I made sure to congratulate her and talk to her for a second. I forgot to ask her age but she said her name was Simone and she went to South Shore high school in Brooklyn. I was hoping she would stay for more matches but the group started walked away and they were laughing so hard they could hardly stand up straight. Obviously deeply embarrassed, the macho man walked away too. He soon returned but his confidence appeared shaken like a boxer who had just been floored and after he lost again to a black guy who was slightly bigger than he was he disappeared for good. Another guy who complained that a girl had cheated yet he never even asked for a rematch.

Dave
Dave

November 21st, 2005, 1:13 am #2

It's not as bad as losing to a 13 year old but it is still a disgrace. Most of the fat girls I've known were weak as shit but tattoos don't make you stronger or tougher. Just another wuss in disguise.

T.C.
T.C.

November 21st, 2005, 6:03 am #3

Sounds like he might have underestimated her strength initially. Once somebody has your arm halfway down to the table it's very hard to fight back. Either that or he took one look at her size and got psyched out. Girls can be intimidating when they seem very confident and anxious to do battle with a man. Were any comments passed between the two of them?

Oneida
Oneida

November 21st, 2005, 3:27 pm #4

Where is the big surprise here? She was just too big and strong for him, it sounds like it was'nt even close. And leave it to a guy to make an excuse. He lost because she hurt him with her nails, please. He embarrassed himself even more by saying that. I think it's cool that he got so mad though. When will you guys ever learn that size, age and gender are not always the determining factor in a match of physical strength.

D
D

November 22nd, 2005, 1:15 am #5

I love it another arrogant cracker put in his place by a Nubian girl. There is something about a black female who establishes dominance over a white man. It sort of contradicts what went on for so many years in this country but times do change and it's our turn at last.

Little Anthony
Little Anthony

November 22nd, 2005, 3:41 pm #6

Just as I hoped my story generated some interesting responses. To expand on what I told you a little bit, yes the guy was very cocky (before he lost) but the girls had a spring in their step too (especially after he lost). When it was over I heard one of the girls yell "no she did not" as if she was surprised that her friend had actually won the contest. For the most part though they were just laughing and I honestly did'nt hear any comments directed at one by the other except when the girl first approached the table and said "I got next okay?" I never got the feeling that race played a role in any of this although I understand that some people would view a white male as a natural or preferred target for the aggression of a black female and I guess there could be some truth or irony to that.

AURIBRIA
AURIBRIA

November 22nd, 2005, 10:30 pm #7

BREAK OUT THE WHIPS AND THE CHAINS AND I'LL BEE FIRST ON LINE.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 24th, 2005, 1:27 pm #8

A black chick beats one man in arm wrestling and suddenly we've got an entire race of white males shackled and being beaten by black women. Upon further review, uh, no. Don't you just love some of the wishful thinkers on this board?

KT1
KT1

November 25th, 2005, 1:47 am #9

Last Summer I went to Coney Island and they had one of those professional arm wrestling tables set up on the boardwalk because they were trying to promote some tournament. They had people handing out applications but they were letting everybody use the table and I stopped to watch for a while. This short guy who had decent sized muscles and tatoos all over him was taking on all comers and he was beating them all. He was a white guy or maybe hispanic and he seemed like a real macho type guy with what I call a Napoleon complex which a lot of short guys have, sort of like a chip on their shoulder. Anyway, I noticed a group of four teenage black girls who had also stopped to watch the action and I could see they were encouraging the biggest among them to give it a try telling her she could beat the guy and she wasnt the least bit shy about approaching the table. Once again this was a meaty girl, not obese but certainly overweight and not looking very muscular. She appeared to be around fifteen or sixteen and she looked like one of those girls who are always eating McDonalds or Chinese food but she did have big shoulders and her arms were far from small. From her accent I figured she was Jamaican or maybe Haitian and she was not a bad looking girl, very well groomed with nice nails. Before long she was locking limbs with the mini Hercules and she had a big smile on her face but he was wearing a scowl. I really wasnt expecting much but she had the advantage right from the start and it took her less than ten seconds to pin his arm down to the table. Everybody was cheering and the girls were all laughing but the guy was furious. He started pacing around cursing and complaining to anyone who would listen that she had dug her nails into his hand. He did'nt even shake her hand but I made sure to congratulate her and talk to her for a second. I forgot to ask her age but she said her name was Simone and she went to South Shore high school in Brooklyn. I was hoping she would stay for more matches but the group started walked away and they were laughing so hard they could hardly stand up straight. Obviously deeply embarrassed, the macho man walked away too. He soon returned but his confidence appeared shaken like a boxer who had just been floored and after he lost again to a black guy who was slightly bigger than he was he disappeared for good. Another guy who complained that a girl had cheated yet he never even asked for a rematch.
This story reminds me of an arm wrestling match I had about a month ago. I was out in a club and ended up arm wrestling this short stocky girl. I didn't ask for her height, weight or bicep measurements (shame on me, most people on this board seem to always have that info in their stories), but if I had to guestimate I would say she was around 5'5", 150 (keep in mind most athletic women that I know always weigh more than I think). Arms around 12.5 to 13". I don't completely remember how we ended up arm wrestling but she gave me almost more than I could handle. I'm 6'5" 185 (far from Hercules, but not exactly the 90 pound weakling who gets sand kicked in his face)I can honestly say that if I didn't have such an unbelievable leverage advantage and adrenaline rush (there was a huge crowd watching and cheering her on of course) I would have lost. We ended up calling it a draw, but it just goes to show that stocky girls can be a lot stronger than you would think. Turns out she was a pole vaulter at one point. She told me that the most she ever benched was 150.

Dave
Dave

November 25th, 2005, 5:52 am #10

A lot of times, it is the short, stocky girls who turn out to be the toughest in something like armwrestling. The leverage that comes with having a longer arm is not as big an advantage as you would think it would be. Personally I havent actually been beaten by a girl since about the 5th grade but I have run into a few girls whose arms I could'nt put down either and in each case it was a short, stocky but athletic girl who was involved.