trying to find a fan fic story

harrydakota1
Recruit

May 31st, 2013, 1:55 am #1

Does anyone know where this story is?  Its about Amanda dating and I think takes place second season. Anyway Lee is looking through the window and i believe Amanda comes downstairs and is wearing a green colored negligee and matching robe. Lee can't believe she's wearing it and owns one. Shortly a man comes downstairs in just a towel and walks up to her and puts is hands under the robe and kisses her. She tells the man that he better get dressed for his meeting or he'll be late again like he was last time. Obviously they always hook up when he's in town and anyway he gets another job somewhere and leaves and Lee is glad. Thanks!!

Ardeliah
Senior Agent
Ardeliah
Senior Agent

May 31st, 2013, 3:22 am #2

Courtesy of LarissaJ siggy god.

Moxie
Section Chief
Moxie
Section Chief

May 31st, 2013, 6:27 am #3

LOL! I hadn't read those before. I think my favorite line was "He and Amanda were meat for each other."

harrydakota1
Recruit

May 31st, 2013, 6:35 am #4

That's it!! Thanks alot!! :-)

Ardeliah
Senior Agent
Ardeliah
Senior Agent

June 1st, 2013, 3:21 am #5

There are several websites I visit every day, at least twice a day. The Not Always family of sites, fb, the local newspaper, the weather network and my four favorite fan fic sites. Well, this one obviously too.

Courtesy of LarissaJ siggy god.

harrydakota1
Recruit

October 12th, 2014, 10:31 am #6

Ok, I have another ff that a bunch of us is trying to find. This is the description the person gave me. Its from The Triumvirate and Amanda is making tea or coffee in the safe house. Lee comes up behind her and brushes her hand as the kettle goes off. She pours the tea or coffee and they kiss at some point. I remember it but I don't have a clue where it is. If I'm thinking of the same story he blocks her against the counter with his arms. Please help if anyone knows! Driving us crazy

Ingenious
Recruit
Ingenious
Recruit

October 16th, 2014, 2:28 am #7

I think the story you are looking for was called Catching Your Eye.  Unfortunately, I don't think it's available anymore since (sadly) SpyGirl 1969 took her stories down from fanfiction.net.

harrydakota1
Recruit

October 17th, 2014, 10:45 am #8

Awe, I hate that! Thanks a lot! If anyone happens to have a copy we'd love it! We won't post it anywhere. Thanks. Wonder if wayback would have it? I did see on a page where a lady had a copy of one of her stories and the lady asked would it be ok to share it with other people but not put it online and she said yes that was fine.
Last edited by harrydakota1 on October 17th, 2014, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alaskanfan
Section Chief
Alaskanfan
Section Chief

April 11th, 2017, 5:39 am #9

Ingenious wrote:I think the story you are looking for was called Catching Your Eye.  Unfortunately, I don't think it's available anymore since (sadly) SpyGirl 1969 took her stories down from fanfiction.net.
If you don't have SpyGirl's stories, I can send them to you in a zip file.  PM me with you e-mail address.

AF
AlaskanFan"I guess I have an idea of making the world a safer place..."  
Amanda, The Triumvirate