Merry Christmas

ralx34
Agent

December 24th, 2016, 2:21 pm #1

Tonight it's Christmas Eve, time to share a big family meal, and tomorrow we will also share a big meal ...

I spend my holiday at my mother's who lives in the West Coast (Vendée) 

Merry Christmas  

ralx34
Agent

December 24th, 2016, 2:21 pm #2

ralx34
Agent

December 24th, 2016, 2:22 pm #3

lovesmk
Senior Executive Agent
lovesmk
Senior Executive Agent

December 24th, 2016, 5:41 pm #4

Happy Christmas everyone!  I hope you all have a lovely day.  It's going to be a quiet one for us - just the three of us. I'm hoping I'll have enough energy after making lunch to go for a walk in the afternoon, but in reality I fear I will sit down and probably go to sleep lol. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/lovesmk (My SMK Music Videos)
http://lovesmk1.wordpress.com/ (GIFs, Graphics, Favourite Moments, Relationship Notes)

darnchts
Senior Executive Agent
darnchts
Senior Executive Agent

December 24th, 2016, 6:23 pm #5

I love your dogs Ralx34. Beautiful!!

I hope everyone has a very peaceful and safe Christmas if you are celebrating.

I'm not going to bother putting names onto my pictures. Simba is the cat. Karma is the huge dog with the ears straight up, Canuck is the blonde dog and Yankee is the other dog. This is likely Canuck's last Christmas so I asked the photographer to try to get a picture of her talking to Santa. She got this amazing shot.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

(images are invisible cause nothing on yuku is working these days including now most of my pictures are gone. I lost almost my entire inbox from 11/2015 on. My Christmas wish is for Yuku to restore everything and get us back up and running properly.)

Alaskanfan
Section Chief
Alaskanfan
Section Chief

December 25th, 2016, 8:35 pm #6

They've been upgrading the Forum, and we've had many challenges in keeping posts and accessing the threads.  That's severely limited our SMK-time and I've missed you folks a heap!

I hope you're enjoying a good Christmas!
AlaskanFan"I guess I have an idea of making the world a safer place..."  
Amanda, The Triumvirate

Batwoman the first
Senior Executive Agent
Batwoman the first
Senior Executive Agent

December 28th, 2016, 4:05 am #7

Merry Christmas, a couple days late. We got together at my sister's house. I spent Christmas eve at church, running camera 2 for all the services. Here's video of the opening from the last service.

https://www.facebook.com/amy.bethishou/ ... 113403767/

SMKGermany
Senior Agent
SMKGermany
Senior Agent

December 28th, 2016, 9:12 am #8

YEAH, messages and photo albums in my profile are back.

My Christmas days were very diverse. Christmas Eve was quite exhausting but enjoyable. I volunteered at a Christmas party for poor and lonely people and we had about 70 guests. I was the 'head of kitchen' and was responsible for all except cooking which was donated by several community members. The whole party relies on volunteers and donations and everything went perfectly well.
I visited my aunt on 25th and I met my cousin. She's crazy about these Manga and cosplay things and she likes 'virtual sightsseing' at least as much as I do. We talked a lot about location search and our next 'projects'
26th was goose day. The son of my 80 year old neighbour invites me over every year for lunch. It's kinda saying 'Thank you' that I keep an (little) eye on my neighbour an help him with minor things.
Despite everything, I had enough time to hang around and relax.
Last edited by SMKGermany on December 28th, 2016, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a job someone has to do. I happen to do it well."
**The Triumvirate**