From Yahoo Mail a message form Martha about Beverly's memorial serivice

bbandkjfan
Agent

December 31st, 2008, 10:38 pm #1

Martha attended Beverly's memorial service, which was held, appropriately enough, at the Beverly
Garland Holiday Inn on Dec 12th. Here's what Martha had to say about it:

"I saw NOBODY from SMK....but the crowd was good besides that... and the speaking went on for hours, with so many people having been so touched by
her in their lives wanting to talk. It was a lovely memorial, with a guestbook full of old photos of her
in all sorts of different get ups, a great video composite of her many roles-- really fun and well narrated. Fine food and drink of course with the best
of service too. Gorgeous golden orange colored roses on the stage and around the place. Just like Bev -- it was classy and beautiful... ."

Paul was in contact with Martha before the memorial and had hoped to attend, but he couldn't get there. His mother had also wanted to get there, but
it didn't work out for her, either. It's too bad other SMK folks couldn't be there, or maybe Martha just didn't see them, since it seemed
like there was a good-sized crowd.

JAGJunkieRonda
Senior Agent
JAGJunkieRonda
Senior Agent

January 1st, 2009, 4:41 am #2

I'm assuming this is from Martha Smith (Francine)?

Thanks for sharing. It's too bad more SMK people couldn't be there.

Neeney508
Covert Affairs Director
Neeney508
Covert Affairs Director

January 1st, 2009, 4:46 am #3

Yes it was from Martha Smith. I'm sad to hear that no other people from SMK attended though.

Neeney

Proud auntie to Anna, Tony and Alex!