Batwoman the first
Senior Executive Agent
Batwoman the first
Senior Executive Agent

December 28th, 2013, 4:48 pm #41

I really need to get off my duff and get dressed. I'm hosting a cookie exchange today and have no clue who will show up. I mean, I know 3 people are showing up, but past that, no clue. I still have to finish my cookies. I started working on them last night but I stupidly let the white chocolate burn. So I had to go out and buy more. *sigh* I decided to wait until today to finish the cookies, since I clearly wasn't in the right frame of mind to work on them last night.

Not much to report about Christmas, pretty laid back and uneventful. Lots of laughs, but probably the only thing worth mentioning is my brother's dog in his pjs.

Photo0444b by Amy's Treasures, on Flickr

Yogi was zonked out on the couch next to my mom. They went to a PJ party the night before and the dogs had to have their PJs on. So my sister-in-law made that out of a onesie. I told her I would keep my eyes open for a Christmas one, so she would have it for the dog, for next year. But he was running around, playing the night before and that day so much, that he was dead tired.

Neeney508
Covert Affairs Director
Neeney508
Covert Affairs Director

December 28th, 2013, 9:07 pm #42

Ad for playing possum from Australia:

Proud auntie to Anna, Tony and Alex!

raffie
Senior Executive Agent
raffie
Senior Executive Agent

December 28th, 2013, 10:52 pm #43

A doggy pajama party?  That's a new one for me!  Or was it a people pajama-party with Yogi keeping the theme?  Clearly it was a success because Yogi does look positively exhausted. 
 We did all our gifts on Christmas Eve this year since my daughter had to work 8am-8pm Christmas day.  It was actually quite nice to wake up Christmas morning and enjoy the tree and the Christmas music without the chaos of gift-unwrapping.  We still had our traditional Christmas breakfast and a nice Christmas dinner, but overall the day was super-relaxing and just what I needed!

We're talking about love.  And when you're talking about love, you have to be patient.

Batwoman the first
Senior Executive Agent
Batwoman the first
Senior Executive Agent

December 29th, 2013, 8:41 pm #44

nope, it was a human pj party with the dogs getting in on the act.