Moderators: ronr, carl, krwasson, resin-daddy, wisdonm, signmike, Chargincharlie6

How much do you read?

wisdonm
Advanced Member
wisdonm
Advanced Member

April 15th, 2018, 1:48 pm #1

How much of the SFDT race report do you read?

Total votes: 7
6(86%)
1(14%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)
0(0%)

Due to the lack of responses, I wounder, how much of the SFDT race report do you read?

Has a checkered past.

Stand on it....brakes only slow yoou down.

dirttrackdave
dirttrackdave

April 15th, 2018, 9:01 pm #2

It makes it more interesting and fun, Great escape from every day problems.It's as if reading a trade mag or Racing paper.
Thanks for taking time to do this. brvo .z.

Lefturns75
Advanced Member
Lefturns75
Advanced Member

April 16th, 2018, 10:40 pm #3

I know this has only been up for a day or so but you got about as many votes as posters. I assure you I read ALL of the race report and I do thank you for putting on this show. If you were to combine the last three races into just one championship event, I doubt anyone would blame you. there is no sense in dragging out this death any longer than you have too. I have that sickening feeling in the bottom of my gut like you get when you hear an engine letting go at 7K. Thank you for the effort Wisdonm, but I am afraid the party is over. I would love to see a whole Battalion march in here and prove my thoughts wrong but I don't see that happening. I will continue to look in the window until the lights go out.
Ordinarily I am insane, but I do have lucid moments where I am merely stupid.
I never TRY to hit another car. But when I do I make sure its a Prius.