It's been quite some time since anyone posted a question in this section. And I'm bedridden and bored. So how about I post some unquestioned answers, and anyone who cares can come up with the corresponding questions of proportional significance.
1. I've been to this canyon once in the summer, and the falls were numerous but dry as a bone. A fun place to hone your scrambling skills, but probably not the best location to collect mosquitoes for your bug farm.
2. The largest pile I ever stumbled upon was ironically right outside the restroom at Chantry. The stinkiest one was somewhere on Big Bad Iron. I never pinpointed its location, though I smelled it for miles.
3. That's a good question. I wish I knew more about the mating rituals of Bighorn sheep. I imagine it has something to do with the color of the food they consume.
4. You definitely should avoid that place, especially if you have an irrational fear of narrow lines on a topo map. The climbing is typically class 1 or 2 with an occasional 5.19x maneuver on crumbling adobe bricks.
5. The trails over there need a little work, but the views into people's backyards are breathtaking. If you're quiet, you might see wildlife rummaging through trash cans and murdering pet poodle dogs.
Feel free to invent questions for my answers, or post your own unquestioned answers. But, please, whatever you do, do not upload your latest picture of a beetle on the trail.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1