Wolfpack is not an invitational this year!

Wolfpack is not an invitational this year!

Bill Cleves
Bill Cleves

June 17th, 2010, 12:39 am #1

Due to changes in the course we are not running the Wolfpack as an invitational this year. We are having a smaller 6 team meet. The invitational might return in 2011. We'll see what kind of crowd the new course can handle.

George Green
George Green

June 17th, 2010, 12:56 am #2

Watch out Lindo Lake

Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia

June 17th, 2010, 1:59 pm #3

The Vaquero Stampede meet management staff is going to expand to 3 divisions if there is significant increased demand. This decision will be made in the next few weeks so make sure that you have reserved your spot to make sure there will be a place for your team. We welcome all new teams but want to keep this a competitive yet inviting race for both new runners and returners. The first two divisions times would stay the same and we would add a 3rd division competing at
10:40
11:00
11:20
11:40
If you need more information you can go to our websitehttp://vaqtrack.com/vaquero_stampede Please email me soon if you wish to compete in this year's Vaquero Stampede.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 23rd, 2010, 3:15 pm #4

Tracked!

Grossmont Leaguer
Grossmont Leaguer

June 28th, 2010, 4:49 am #5

LOL no I know what this is about and who the person is but it is not me. Very funny though because that person has already been caught and called out.

Grossmont Leaguer
Grossmont Leaguer

June 28th, 2010, 4:52 am #6

This is actually a little disapointing as my sources led me to believe you were better then this. You may have been right the first time but not on this one. Going to have to try something other then a google search HL.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

June 29th, 2010, 6:02 pm #7

Vaquero Stampede
by Anthony Garcia
etc..... didnt paste the whole message.

Posted on Jun 17, 2010, 6:59 AM
from IP address 216.100.215.5

This is the IP address that wrote "track me". I didn't use any resources. Just went back through old posts. Can't spend any more time or effort on this and I'm sure my boss appreciates not incurring costs. The person sending the mean messages has apparently stopped so goal accomplished!

Your IP address has been used by Larry Pear years ago, someone at West Hills I believe and at Mt. Miguel High School in reference to uniforms and something else, don't remember right now.
IP Addresses can be unassigned and then reassigned easily.

Good luck this year with your runners. Your program is looking really strong.

Confirmation of reply: