Pole for sale

Pole for sale

February 5th, 2017, 4:05 am #1

Hello fellow coaches and parents,

I have a slightly used, practically new, 14'160 Essx Carbon pole for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Coach Ngo

March 2nd, 2017, 5:09 am #2

Hello Coach Ngo!

I am the new pole vault coach for Cathedral Catholic High School. (Previous University of Oregon vaulter.) We have a vaulter who is now crushing his 13' 160, and ready to move up, but that's the biggest pole we have. This would be a great progression. And if you have others in the range, we may also be interested. We have so many other poles, trading would be a great option, if there's anything you are looking for? Please let me know what you're asking for for this pole, or what you may be willing to trade, so I can discuss it with our head coach.

Thank you!

-Holly Stroschine
858-722-6298

March 2nd, 2017, 5:14 am #3

Hello fellow coaches and parents,

I have a slightly used, practically new, 14'160 Essx Carbon pole for sale. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you,

Coach Ngo
Coach Ngo,

If the pole you listed in the preceding message is still available, Cathedral Catholic's pole vault coach has an athlete to whom it might be ideally suited. (Since she doesn't have an sdtrackmag password currently set up, she requested that I alert you on her behalf.) Please contact/e-mail Dan Geiger (dgeiger@cathedralcatholic.org) at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Holly Stroschine, Cathedral
(via Coach P.)

Confirmation of reply: