Most Attractive Guy/Girl Track and Field Athletes

Most Attractive Guy/Girl Track and Field Athletes

San Diego is hot!
San Diego is hot!

March 17th, 2011, 4:36 am #1

Yeah yeah the fastest runners and best athletes get the most attention. But you don't have to be fast to look good in your uniform! Post your vote for the most attractive girl and guy in San Diego Section Track and Field! Whoever gets the most votes will get a bio written about them and what they have contributed to the track community. Post your votes today!

Jump Coach
Jump Coach

March 17th, 2011, 5:17 am #2

I never knew why my coaches would yell at me for coming on the board, they went as far as telling me I have the world record in Message board messages. Please carry this conversation to Facebook.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 17th, 2011, 5:29 am #3

this one is for anyone and everyone. and part of the anyone and everyone includes athletes. and part of being a high school athlete is that you are attracted to other high school athletes. therefor, it has (albeit small) relevance to this board. chill out jump coach.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 17th, 2011, 5:30 am #4

the coaches message board might be gone. but my point remains.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 17th, 2011, 5:38 am #5

Yeah yeah the fastest runners and best athletes get the most attention. But you don't have to be fast to look good in your uniform! Post your vote for the most attractive girl and guy in San Diego Section Track and Field! Whoever gets the most votes will get a bio written about them and what they have contributed to the track community. Post your votes today!
Sonic the Hedgehog is pretty hot.

Jump Coach
Jump Coach

March 17th, 2011, 5:51 am #6

this one is for anyone and everyone. and part of the anyone and everyone includes athletes. and part of being a high school athlete is that you are attracted to other high school athletes. therefor, it has (albeit small) relevance to this board. chill out jump coach.
Been up since 530am, Runge is in 3 days and didn't read through my message before posting. A famous Idiom states "Beauty is only of the eye of the beholder" so before trying to get everyone's Opinion think about the different views of "Cute". Let the racing do the talking and use your time to focus on your studies. Leave the gossiping to a facebook group you could easily create.

Jump Coach
Jump Coach

March 17th, 2011, 5:52 am #7

Here is the right Idiom "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Good night everyone

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 17th, 2011, 8:14 am #8

allli bilmeyer is definetly up there

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 18th, 2011, 2:45 am #9

Man, would they have some attractive and fast ducklings!

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 18th, 2011, 3:15 am #10

defianetly molly but idk about chris....

Confirmation of reply: