Milesplit California Site

Milesplit California Site

Coach Todd
Coach Todd

March 20th, 2010, 7:48 am #1

Just wanted to share a great resource for coaches, athletes, and track fans! If you have a moment check this site out:

http://ca.milesplit.us/athletes/727959

Margot Kelly has been doing our Arizona site the last few years and does an excellent job. She is currently taking on California too.

Chris Ruff
Chris Ruff

March 20th, 2010, 11:40 am #2

619-339-7502

Coach Todd
Coach Todd

March 20th, 2010, 1:35 pm #3

Hey Coach Ruff! None other than LT. Hope all is well, will give you a call.

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 20th, 2010, 4:43 pm #4

unless you purchase an ad. thank you.

Chris Ruff
Chris Ruff

March 21st, 2010, 1:16 am #5

I haven't spoken to him in 5 years. Relax!

Coach Todd's Wife
Coach Todd's Wife

March 21st, 2010, 5:20 am #6

LOL...not selling any services just sharing information. It is hard to get good track information and since I really like this site I thought I would share. The site is FREE to anyone who uses it. We get nothing out of sharing the information with those who may be interested.

As for Coach Todd...he is an alumni of Helix, he attended Mesa College where he worked with Arnie Robinson before moving on. He coached High School there until we moved to Arizona. He is well respected by track coaches on many levels. We still have a lot of friends and family who live in San Diego so we follow track there as well as here.

So I apologize if you felt we were "selling" something...we are just avid track fans who wanted to share a useful tool with other track fans.

Chris, Larry said he will call you later this week. We have a BIG meet coming up and pracitce with the high school kids and the club team have him running all over. =)

Dennis McClanahan
Dennis McClanahan

March 21st, 2010, 6:05 am #7

unless you purchase an ad. thank you.
Cal Runners/Milesplit is a site that is pretty comparable to Dyestat all over the US. You will probably see some things on that site you will not see on the other. Just like Dyestat, it is dedicated to promoting the sports of Track and XC. It is always nice to have another site promoting our sports.

They did quite a bit of work nationally on the Footlocker where dyestat did quite a bit on the Nike series. Both sites are headed by people who are passionate of their support of our sports.

Not quite sure where the comment about selling stuff came from. All of the websites I know like dyestat and milesplit have things for sale on their site. It takes money to keep these sites going so you can always expect things for sale on them.

Confirmation of reply: