Madison in search of Cross Country Coach

Madison in search of Cross Country Coach

Rick Jackson
Rick Jackson

July 3rd, 2012, 6:33 pm #1

Madison is in search of a cross country coach. If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested please email me at rjackson2@sandi.net. If you know of any other places that I can post this please let me know.
Thanks

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

July 3rd, 2012, 7:39 pm #2

email Rich Gonzalez and he put your posting on his coaches wanted area

Chris Ruff
Chris Ruff

July 3rd, 2012, 7:52 pm #3

hopefully Rich and his other associates can get something up and running outside of ESPN.

Rich, any hints you can give us as far as your future plans?

George Green
George Green

July 3rd, 2012, 9:33 pm #4

It still seems to be up and running <EOM>

Dennis McClanahan
Dennis McClanahan

July 8th, 2012, 2:44 am #5

Will stay the same until the end of September according to the info I received from Rich Gonzalez.

Rich Gonzalez
Rich Gonzalez

July 10th, 2012, 7:54 am #6

hopefully Rich and his other associates can get something up and running outside of ESPN.

Rich, any hints you can give us as far as your future plans?
While ESPN has decided to cease its high school involvement in mid-September, California coverage will continue under a new site name. We were around before ESPNHS and we were around before DyeStat. We're not going anywhere.

Details will be made fully available once all is finalized. In the meantime, we'll continue adding content during the summer. The All-State Boys Frosh Track and Field team has been posted and the Sophomore Team goes up Tuesday. Then the Frosh Girls and Soph Girls will follow. Cross-Country previews are also about to start.

The coaching opening at Madison HS has been added to our Coaching Vacancies page:
http://espn.go.com/high-school/track-an ... -vacancies

Unrelated, am also in the process of changing my primary email address for track and field and cross-country matters. Please add RichGonzalezTrack@gmail.com to your address books.

Thanks!

Rich

Confirmation of reply: