GG / Brand / Ruff...plz help:

GG / Brand / Ruff...plz help:

stat junky
stat junky

March 28th, 2010, 5:47 pm #1

any chance of the SD track records & all time lists being attached to this site?

thanks in advance!! if I can help in anyway...but ain't very tech savvy

Chris Ruff
Chris Ruff

March 28th, 2010, 5:58 pm #2

but I'm sure Steve will have his book done again soon! All you need is a copy. If we weren't in-season, I'd consider the task, but I have some meets I am responsible for seeding some upcoming meets(Small Schools Invite and Frosh-Soph)so I'm just not up for it.

George Green
George Green

March 28th, 2010, 6:11 pm #3

although it could be scanned. <eom>

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 28th, 2010, 6:53 pm #4

but I'm sure Steve will have his book done again soon! All you need is a copy. If we weren't in-season, I'd consider the task, but I have some meets I am responsible for seeding some upcoming meets(Small Schools Invite and Frosh-Soph)so I'm just not up for it.
I doubt Brand was silly enough to not have digitized his hardwork - even if he hasn't...like GG mentioned...we have some pretty darn good scanners now...come on Ruff...you're smarter than that Would a printing company even still print without digital formats anymore??

I'm happy to scan - and even attach the file to a message here...just don't know how to make links and actually put it on the internet to link to here...

anyone know when/where I can get his book?

Chris Ruff
Chris Ruff

March 28th, 2010, 8:56 pm #5

Eom

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 28th, 2010, 9:05 pm #6

yeah - hear ya on that one...was just thinking they must be in excel or something to go to printer...anyone know Brand better than I?

George Green
George Green

March 28th, 2010, 9:36 pm #7

Eom
v

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 28th, 2010, 10:44 pm #8

if that's the one that reads the words as it scans to be used as data...yeah was thinking of the same thing...

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 28th, 2010, 10:46 pm #9

btw...forgot to mention him in original....BUZZ - feel free to chime in!!

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 29th, 2010, 4:05 am #10

I doubt Brand was silly enough to not have digitized his hardwork - even if he hasn't...like GG mentioned...we have some pretty darn good scanners now...come on Ruff...you're smarter than that Would a printing company even still print without digital formats anymore??

I'm happy to scan - and even attach the file to a message here...just don't know how to make links and actually put it on the internet to link to here...

anyone know when/where I can get his book?
he has his laptop handy and does his best marks on his computer...the best marks book that was last printed in 2008 i think. All we have to do is use the 2008 book then add the past 2 years using the UT ARCS and GG site of all the Meets.....

Confirmation of reply: