future is bright

future is bright

supporter
supporter

October 20th, 2011, 3:43 am #1

It's about that time of year again when our lovely seniors will be applying and getting accepted (hopefully) to college!
Is anyone looking to continue to the next level? I'm sure tons will, where will they go? D1 D2 D3 NAIA??

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

October 20th, 2011, 3:58 am #2

I have been looking at going to college but don't have any offers and if i have to stay home looks like i will be going to Mesa College due to they have excellent coaching with Coach Ross and Coach Hunt. The track team in the spring is stacked with a lot of former CIF champions, state champions there training for the season. We will see how the rest of the season goes for XC and Track and see if i get a bit if not Mesa here i come !

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

October 20th, 2011, 5:57 am #3

For the majority of you if you don't want to find your self #20 plus on a 4 year team, Junior college is the best option, you still have to transfer to a four year and your four year degree doesn't say you started at JC and nobody cares. You'll save your parents tons of money while maturing into a better and stronger runner.

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

October 20th, 2011, 7:20 am #4

good post

Tyler Ludwig
Tyler Ludwig

October 20th, 2011, 2:50 pm #5

For the majority of you if you don't want to find your self #20 plus on a 4 year team, Junior college is the best option, you still have to transfer to a four year and your four year degree doesn't say you started at JC and nobody cares. You'll save your parents tons of money while maturing into a better and stronger runner.
Very true! EOM

Alex Smith
Alex Smith

October 20th, 2011, 9:44 pm #6

Im trying to get Fahy to come visit up here, UCLA is currently ranked #20 in the nation cough ahead of oregon cough

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

October 20th, 2011, 10:14 pm #7

UCSB>UCLA E.O.M

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

October 20th, 2011, 10:27 pm #8

It's about that time of year again when our lovely seniors will be applying and getting accepted (hopefully) to college!
Is anyone looking to continue to the next level? I'm sure tons will, where will they go? D1 D2 D3 NAIA??
Go zags

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

October 20th, 2011, 11:42 pm #9

Bruin
Bruin

October 21st, 2011, 12:30 am #10

Im trying to get Fahy to come visit up here, UCLA is currently ranked #20 in the nation cough ahead of oregon cough
If you can get a world class education while doing the sport you love, who could pass that up?

Confirmation of reply: