Bronco ?

Bronco ?

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 8th, 2013, 6:50 pm #1

Will the field event be cancelled due to rain?
Quote
Share

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

March 8th, 2013, 8:57 pm #2

will it be a notice before the meet or meet time decision?
Quote
Share

Coach Jones
Coach Jones

March 9th, 2013, 3:24 am #3

We are set to go!! Unless there are unsafe conditions we will go on as scheduled. The officials would make their decision tomorrow morning.
Quote
Share


Confirmation of reply: