a pedigre saluki coursing in england

Post here if you know of any good doggie CDs, videos, DVDs etc.

a pedigre saluki coursing in england

brookie
brookie

May 15 2013, 02:53 PM #1

this is a bitch i bred out of my asha bitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhpVI-zF ... r_embedded

Jun 4 2013, 01:13 PM #2

Just to remind you hare coursing has been banned in the uk since 2005 :angry:

arcticgun

Nov 15 2013, 01:35 PM #3

if it was not for hare coursing there would be no forum as there would be no saluki or saluki lurcher's, there's also the option to still flush game with dogs to birds and guns all within the current laws ;) keeping the functionality of these dogs is imperative in keeping the breed right, going down the show route has ruined many breeds , same when they take a breeds living away like they did with saluki types, throw as many balls as you want , and its still hares they bred and hard wired to chase , millions of years of selective breeding :dance2:

brookie
brookie

Dec 27 2013, 07:40 PM #4

Jessicamauskin @ Jun 4 2013, 01:13 PM wrote: Just to remind you hare coursing has been banned in the uk since 2005 :angry:
and ????? .The above clip is how a saluki should be kept reared and worked . not as a couch potato .paraded round the local park and show ring ,and maybe raced a few hundred yards after a lure .its shameful that this great hound has ended up in homes like that .its a hunting hound not a fashion item for tree huggers and internet warriors .Its only because of the dedication of certain people in england keeping working salukis mostly all cruise line bred theres still functional salukis around .The likes of you putting sarcastic little remarks and a stupid icon to me .cuts no ice . il hunt and run my dogs as long as i draw breath the likes of me keep the standard of the saluki at a much higher level than the likes of you will never achieve .you and your ilk have done untold damage to the breed world wide .The show ring with some fool hanging onto a lead dragging a dog around which is as flat as a fart is degrading to these dogs .cannot you and your kind find an interest in little yorkie terriers or something to cooee over .just to remind you .you dont have to remind me of the law concerning hare coursing or hunting im more familiar with it and salukis than you will ever be . :nono: