Website Up! Pre-Season Special On The Blueprint!

Website Up! Pre-Season Special On The Blueprint!

February 17th, 2010, 3:16 am #1

Lower Price $29.95 - Free Video Review With Your Purchase of the Blueprint!

The Blueprint is now in its second edition, and has been expanded to include down line perspective on the key exercises, over 200+ color still photos, and several tips on starting out right based on feedback from current students who have sent me video. The book is offered with a full subscription service ($70) and a book only option (35$). The full subscription includes 12 video reviews that the student and I use to check progress as they move through the training. The concept is great, and those that have taken advantage of it have been very pleased with the feedback and help that the reviews have provided as they got started. However, the bulk of the sales have been the book only option, for whatever the reason. As I worked with students who sent video as they began their training, their video revealed that there is always some improvement or some corrections that can be made. I think EVERYONE that is trying this type of training for the first time would benefit greatly from a review of the first exercise at a minimum.

So with the above in mind, I have decided that all new purchases will receive one video check point with their purchase of the Blueprint! This will be used to review the student's performance of Imprint (the first exercise), and ensure that they get started out right. It will also allow the student to evaluate the efficacy and value of my video analysis service risk free. Additionally, the price of the book has been lowered to $29.95. This represents a savings of 34% (normal $35 for the book, and $10 for the video). Depending on the success of this pre-season promo, I may make this a permanent part of The Blueprint's offering. For now, this offer is valid til the end of February.

To order simply PayPal money to: kmcmullen@authenticgolf.net and I will send you your download instructions. The book is delivered as a standard PDF file with full print functionality.

Oh yeah, the website! Still a bit "clunky" - a webmaster I'm not http://www.authenticgolf.net But there it is. At least it should save me from answering lots of emails etc. let me know what you think - it's my first crack at web publishing and I barely got through it - needed a damn web publishing clearkey!

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!
Last edited by mcirishman57 on February 21st, 2010, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 17th, 2010, 11:59 am #2

February 17th, 2010, 12:08 pm #3

you know like maybe a tennis racket in the end of a golf club....or maybe just crank up my impression of "The Hammer" Let's see how does that go...BAM....BAM...hmmmm it just doesn't seem to fit for The Blueprint.

February 17th, 2010, 5:37 pm #4

The Blueprint is now in its second edition, and has been expanded to include down line perspective on the key exercises, over 200+ color still photos, and several tips on starting out right based on feedback from current students who have sent me video. The book is offered with a full subscription service ($70) and a book only option (35$). The full subscription includes 12 video reviews that the student and I use to check progress as they move through the training. The concept is great, and those that have taken advantage of it have been very pleased with the feedback and help that the reviews have provided as they got started. However, the bulk of the sales have been the book only option, for whatever the reason. As I worked with students who sent video as they began their training, their video revealed that there is always some improvement or some corrections that can be made. I think EVERYONE that is trying this type of training for the first time would benefit greatly from a review of the first exercise at a minimum.

So with the above in mind, I have decided that all new purchases will receive one video check point with their purchase of the Blueprint! This will be used to review the student's performance of Imprint (the first exercise), and ensure that they get started out right. It will also allow the student to evaluate the efficacy and value of my video analysis service risk free. Additionally, the price of the book has been lowered to $29.95. This represents a savings of 34% (normal $35 for the book, and $10 for the video). Depending on the success of this pre-season promo, I may make this a permanent part of The Blueprint's offering. For now, this offer is valid til the end of February.

To order simply PayPal money to: kmcmullen@authenticgolf.net and I will send you your download instructions. The book is delivered as a standard PDF file with full print functionality.

Oh yeah, the website! Still a bit "clunky" - a webmaster I'm not http://www.authenticgolf.net But there it is. At least it should save me from answering lots of emails etc. let me know what you think - it's my first crack at web publishing and I barely got through it - needed a damn web publishing clearkey!

your website is great. Good start, and I'm sure it will get better as time goes on.

Good luck,

Al

February 17th, 2010, 8:23 pm #5

Several emails already on this and peepes having issues finding it just by typing in authentic golf. That is my lack of experience with site optimization and search engine visibility....I'm getting there...Apologies in advance. For now just cut and paste theses urls into your browser:

Book info:http://www.authenticgolf.net/index_files/page0002.htm ordering info on this page at bottom

Authentic golf home page:http://www.authenticgolf.net

Testimonials page:http://www.authenticgolf.net/index_files/page0007.htm

Once you get to the site, you can navigate easily. Hope this helps. Any other questions email to

kmcmullen@authenticgolf.net

Kevin

February 18th, 2010, 4:33 am #6

Mac,
Nice, time to post video from student, like before and after, when are you going to certify some peeps to teach,or is that too soon or maybe never u know what happens, too many cook spoil the pot.
Art

February 18th, 2010, 1:32 pm #7

your website is great. Good start, and I'm sure it will get better as time goes on.

Good luck,

Al
Great job Kevin are off to a very good start with the website !!

February 19th, 2010, 5:17 am #8

I'm freaking going nuts, but I got it! Was actually pretty easy. Now all you have to do is click on the appropriate PayPal button to order:

This is the page with all the info on The Blueprint.

And here you have info on the video checkpoint service.

So I pretty much have eliminated all the manual emails on the front end of the process anyway. Yeeeah Bay Bee! Shag - A - Licous !

Now it's on to hosting the book in a secure way so that the download can happen hassle free, simple and fast! Whew!

Kevin

http://www.authenticgolf.net

February 19th, 2010, 5:32 am #9

Mac,
Nice, time to post video from student, like before and after, when are you going to certify some peeps to teach,or is that too soon or maybe never u know what happens, too many cook spoil the pot.
Art
To be viewed across the web, for all the universe to see....most aren't willing. But If someone is game than I am! I suppose we could swap the head of the pro of their choice in the stills if privacy is an issue:

Certifying...nahhhh...NG tried that. There is no need. Peeps learn the swing and the method and help others. After you learn the absolutes, it's pretty much like Allen said, refining and adding improvements. You can self diagnose much better once you have a solid swing in place.

I am looking at some other projects that will enhance the message, expand the audience, and provide real help for golfers and beyond. But I gotta walk befroe I can run...and baby I'm still crawlin!

February 19th, 2010, 5:39 pm #10

For sure if my errors can help others to get a better more powerful and confident swing then I'm all in as they say in poker, hey I noticed my pic in the book, its only the bottom half but thats ok and cool, so if you want or need to use my video then do, you have my permission.

Art