Video of the new Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing

Video of the new Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing

December 20th, 2012, 5:13 pm #1

Below is a link to my new Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing. Many are aware of my and others here belief that the Minimalist Golf swing posted about on the Internet is so difficult to follow that nobody so far has been able match certain simple to follow instructions. Not one MGS player has managed to not cock their wrists as is recommended in the directions for the swing, which by the way is far from Minimalist.

There is more info on Youtube for those who are interested. Just for your info before watch you will be allowed to cock your wrists if you like with the Minimalist Single Plane Golf swing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_vX8miqpvA

Best regards,

Ham

Last edited by hammeredit on December 20th, 2012, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 20th, 2012, 5:46 pm #2

Nice swing as I said before, but you are the only one that finds the MGS instruction complex. Fereal dude!

BTW, your instruction on the pre-turn and such is messed up. Twisting the torso isn't hard ...I show in many of my videos how easy it is! Most people don't make enough of a twist, so they don't get the benefit. Your advice to pre-turn as much as comfortable is flawed for that reason.

Again, that is a nice swing you have there, but as you have said before, you can swing with just about any method, and have demonstrated as such. You have been golfing since your youth....

BTW BTW - I have been posting for a over a year my single plane / single axis version of MGS, even demonstrating most recently a version that includes using the "old Moe" Gravves / NG set up. Nothing new here in your video.

Nice try home slice!

Kevin
The Authentic Golfer
A Blueprint For Golf Excellence
The MGS Approach
The MGS Forum

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!
Last edited by mcirishman57 on December 20th, 2012, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 20th, 2012, 6:27 pm #3

is in the way MGS is presented. The instruction if followed as taught is anything but "minimalist". If followed as taught it will also ruin one's golf swing instead of make it better. As of yet luckily nobody has accomplished the no wrist cock at the top which is an important fundamental of that swing. Isn't it strange that NOBODY can do that??? People who have improved have done so as the only part of the method that they have done is the setup. After that they just swing. Which would fit the minimalist definition. The rest of the instruction should just be tossed in the garbage pail where it belongs.

You can twist all you like, I prefer a pre-turn as I feel it simplifies the whole concept.

My swing is NOT a version of MGS. It is a stand alone entity. The Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing.

Best regards,

Ham

December 20th, 2012, 8:25 pm #4

Below is a link to my new Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing. Many are aware of my and others here belief that the Minimalist Golf swing posted about on the Internet is so difficult to follow that nobody so far has been able match certain simple to follow instructions. Not one MGS player has managed to not cock their wrists as is recommended in the directions for the swing, which by the way is far from Minimalist.

There is more info on Youtube for those who are interested. Just for your info before watch you will be allowed to cock your wrists if you like with the Minimalist Single Plane Golf swing.

Best regards,

Ham
Regards,
Bob

December 20th, 2012, 9:51 pm #5

Ham

December 21st, 2012, 6:43 am #6

One are you??

December 21st, 2012, 3:03 pm #7

I don't qualify to appear in the gallery of great 6/100-positon golfers.

Here you can see why I don't qualify:

Regards,
Bob

December 21st, 2012, 9:20 pm #8

is in the way MGS is presented. The instruction if followed as taught is anything but "minimalist". If followed as taught it will also ruin one's golf swing instead of make it better. As of yet luckily nobody has accomplished the no wrist cock at the top which is an important fundamental of that swing. Isn't it strange that NOBODY can do that??? People who have improved have done so as the only part of the method that they have done is the setup. After that they just swing. Which would fit the minimalist definition. The rest of the instruction should just be tossed in the garbage pail where it belongs.

You can twist all you like, I prefer a pre-turn as I feel it simplifies the whole concept.

My swing is NOT a version of MGS. It is a stand alone entity. The Minimalist Single Plane Golf Swing.

Best regards,

Ham
because I cannot believe you are that un-intelligent.

#1 You keep saying it is bad instruction, but admit you have not read any of her work except that one page.

#2 You keep saying MGS is difficult and complex - while every other person that has opined on the subject has said the opposite.

#3 you claim knowledge of the kineticc chain and ideal bio-mechaincs for golf, but can't grasp the simple MGS addresses THE problem of most golf swings.

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!

December 21st, 2012, 10:26 pm #9

Please let me know where my english mistakes were made. From time to time I am known to make mistakes, but i am not sure to what you are referring.

As to the instruction from the inventor I have read her detailed information on how to perform the swing and viewed a great many videos which she has detailing her instruction. It is also quite clear that she teaches NO wrist cock at the top of the backswing, and NOBODY who claims to be doing MGS does that. She claims that is a VERY important part of the swing. HOW STRANGE.

MGS has nothing to do with the kinetic chain ( not kineticc as you wrote....lol) and is flawed seriously in that aspect.

Now the Minimalist Single Plane golf swing is the real deal. Please stay tuned for further details.

Ham

December 22nd, 2012, 3:51 pm #10

Best regards,

Ham
The swing looks good but I cannot discern much pre-turn. Would you happen to have photos of what you feel would be the non-turned setup, and the pre-turned one? Thanks.