Todd Graves new book

Todd Graves new book

February 15th, 2015, 7:28 pm #1

I was thinking of preordering the new book, but I'm not sure. Will there be anything different in the book as compared to all the videos, etc? I have everything else so I should probably just order the new book too, I'd like to support Todd... but I fear it might be too redundant.

Opinions?

February 15th, 2015, 10:30 pm #2

that the more info you have the better off you will be. The book is very well put together, and full of great pictures. I think that most any golfer would be helped by the book.

Click here for more info on "The Single Plane Golf Swing: Play Better Golf the Moe Norman Way"

February 15th, 2015, 10:39 pm #3

I actually placed the order through Amazon today. I agree with you kirk... And it's 5* outside with 2' of snow on the ground thst I don't think will be gone by the time the book gets here. Reading helps keep me sane.

February 15th, 2015, 11:54 pm #4

that the more info you have the better off you will be. The book is very well put together, and full of great pictures. I think that most any golfer would be helped by the book.

Click here for more info on "The Single Plane Golf Swing: Play Better Golf the Moe Norman Way"
I hope it has started shipping. I ordered it on Jan 9 and haven't seen it yet. I did get an email from Graves on Jan 22 saying it would start shipping the following week so hoping it will come soon. My guess is it will be pretty much the same as the video but sometimes taking the time to read a book and look at photos will turn on a light for me that I missed somewhere. I'm looking forward to it.

March 5th, 2015, 1:04 am #5

Mine was delivered today. It is really well done... REALLY well done. Coffee table quality.

Kudos Todd. You made a great book!

March 7th, 2015, 2:28 pm #6

Glad to hear that. Still haven't received mine but hopefully soon. Did it come by USPS?

March 8th, 2015, 1:12 am #7

I don't recall, sorry.

March 20th, 2015, 3:34 am #8

Glad to hear that. Still haven't received mine but hopefully soon. Did it come by USPS?
Jerry, When did you order? Did you order from my website or Amazon. I can check on the order if your ordered on my site. Hope you get it soon.

Thanks.

Todd

March 20th, 2015, 3:35 am #9

Mine was delivered today. It is really well done... REALLY well done. Coffee table quality.

Kudos Todd. You made a great book!
Thanks for the compliment.

Todd

March 20th, 2015, 1:39 pm #10

Jerry, When did you order? Did you order from my website or Amazon. I can check on the order if your ordered on my site. Hope you get it soon.

Thanks.

Todd
Thanks, Todd. I ordered from a email your company sent to me back in January. I called customer support yesterday and she said I must have somehow fallen through the cracks as she didn't see my order but promised to ship it out immediately. I got a email later in the day confirming she did. No problems, these things happen. Thanks for taking the time to come here and ask about it.