Tiger

Tiger

January 30th, 2015, 6:14 am #1

Anybody else watch Tiger in the Waste Management Tournament today?

LOL he played like I do for the first few holes, skulling pitch shots, driving it way out in the trees, it was interesting to watch. Also, it was interesting how he kept grinding and never gave up and was only 2 over par when he finished. I was impressed by his attitude and think that there is a lesson there for most of us hacks. I also think that Tiger just might make it back to number one in the world again. He looks to be healthy and it in top physical condition. What do you think?

Regards, Herbert

January 30th, 2015, 2:59 pm #2

I don't see him as #1 again and certainly don't see him breaking Jack's record. I think there are too many young guys out there who are too good for him to be that dominant again. And he isn't getting any younger either. I have to say I enjoyed watching him when he was at the top. He was exciting and will go down as the best in his generation imo.

January 30th, 2015, 6:57 pm #3

Anybody else watch Tiger in the Waste Management Tournament today?

LOL he played like I do for the first few holes, skulling pitch shots, driving it way out in the trees, it was interesting to watch. Also, it was interesting how he kept grinding and never gave up and was only 2 over par when he finished. I was impressed by his attitude and think that there is a lesson there for most of us hacks. I also think that Tiger just might make it back to number one in the world again. He looks to be healthy and it in top physical condition. What do you think?

Regards, Herbert
It is too bad, but I think his body will let him down again and again. He will likely win tournaments again, but Majors will likely be the problem for him. I hope I am wrong. I just think that the younger guys are just better then Tiger, and will remain better.

Tiger needs to switch to Single Plane!!

Kirk

April 18th, 2015, 10:07 pm #4

Yea that 6 under par was terrible at the Masters. I wouldn't count him out by any means!!!!

April 20th, 2015, 2:36 pm #5

13 shots is a lot of shots to make up. The biggest difference is that Tiger putted much better then he has lately. I wish he would get his game back in top shape, but he has a LONG way to go.