Stack and Tilt is working great!

Stack and Tilt is working great!

July 16th, 2008, 5:23 am #1

After a few trips to the range and about 5 rounds with the Stack and Tilt under my belt, I can say that this swing is starting to be grooved.

I have never hit so many consistant, on target shots with my irons and fairway woods as I have with this swing.

I am having some consistancy problems with the driver, pop ups and pushes, but even that is straightening out too.

I have gained about 20 yards off the tee and 10 yards more with my irons. Once you get used to the leg work required to keep the weight to the lead side on the backswing, this swing is a peice of cake.

July 16th, 2008, 1:25 pm #2

Glad to hear it, Chaz. I really hope this will prove to be the swing you've been searching for. Keep us informed with your progress and best of luck with it.

Jerry

July 16th, 2008, 1:51 pm #3

After a few trips to the range and about 5 rounds with the Stack and Tilt under my belt, I can say that this swing is starting to be grooved.

I have never hit so many consistant, on target shots with my irons and fairway woods as I have with this swing.

I am having some consistancy problems with the driver, pop ups and pushes, but even that is straightening out too.

I have gained about 20 yards off the tee and 10 yards more with my irons. Once you get used to the leg work required to keep the weight to the lead side on the backswing, this swing is a peice of cake.
Went back to the driving range last night to focus on keeping the weight on the front leg instead of the slight shift that I have been doing. To accomplish this I needed steeper swing path than I had been using but I loved the results. A critical element that I was conscious of on the driver was making sure that my hands were well ahead of the ball when I started my backswing. When I started doing this, I absolutely pounded the ball.

July 17th, 2008, 9:08 pm #4

the leaderboard yet. http://www.proleaderboard.com/

I think this is what the s&t guys are using to train with. Or maybe just the austrailians. Same difference. LOL

I am thinking of ordering one of these to try with some of my customers.

Let us know if you have one YET.

Ham

July 18th, 2008, 1:49 am #5

Hi Ham ,i loked at the guys using the leaderboard
and it didn't look like they were doing S&T-
at least the way some guys like Mr Chazman explain
they do it. Do you Mr. Chazman?

JC

July 18th, 2008, 8:10 pm #6

s&t and he uses the leaderboard. I think some of the others that promote it are as well. I think the device may be perfect for that method.

Ham

July 19th, 2008, 5:54 am #7

the leaderboard yet. http://www.proleaderboard.com/

I think this is what the s&t guys are using to train with. Or maybe just the austrailians. Same difference. LOL

I am thinking of ordering one of these to try with some of my customers.

Let us know if you have one YET.

Ham
Just look at the video for the collapsing lead leg on the video section, they are stating that this is a terrible move, while in fact this is exactly what the Stack and Tilt is all about!

July 19th, 2008, 11:21 am #8

They showed a reverse pivot in that video. That is not what S&T is supposed to be as I understand it. To correct that reverse pivot they reversed the leaderboard from the way it normally is used.

Normally you would have the trail foot pushing the slider back so you are braced against swaying to the right.

I thought Baddeley was S&T and reportedly he uses the leaderboard. It looks as if you can probably use it with a number of different swings in a variety of differing setups.

Ham

July 19th, 2008, 6:30 pm #9

Just look at the video for the collapsing lead leg on the video section, they are stating that this is a terrible move, while in fact this is exactly what the Stack and Tilt is all about!
Mr Chazman- if you were going to design a leaderboard
how would it funtion as compaired to the one Ham is
talking about.

July 19th, 2008, 7:56 pm #10

They showed a reverse pivot in that video. That is not what S&T is supposed to be as I understand it. To correct that reverse pivot they reversed the leaderboard from the way it normally is used.

Normally you would have the trail foot pushing the slider back so you are braced against swaying to the right.

I thought Baddeley was S&T and reportedly he uses the leaderboard. It looks as if you can probably use it with a number of different swings in a variety of differing setups.

Ham
The instruction for S&T has the backswing started by literally titling your upper body to the lead side, dropping your lead shoulder down, and raising your trail shoulder. Your lead knee is supposed to be bent, and your trail leg is posted. That is the main components of the swing, just exactly what the gizzmo inventor states is a BAD move.

The move is bad as he demostrates, it isn't if you keep your head and body centered over the ball while doing so, as the S&T instructs.

Look at the video at this website, it will show you what it is all about.

http://www.stackandtilt.com/land02.php? ... FQodSWDQkQ
Last edited by Chazman on July 19th, 2008, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.