Simple Swing Info?

Simple Swing Info?

September 14th, 2008, 10:37 pm #1

I am getting interested in the Simple Swing and was wondering what kind of results people were getting with the system. From what I rememebr the lead hand was strong the trail hand fit on the side, with the weight being more towards the rear. Swing like HSS to the rear shoulder and back through. Is this right? I have been tinkering with it.

If anyone has the info and would let me borrow it I would pay the shipping both ways.

September 16th, 2008, 5:46 pm #2

Go to the above website and read the endorsements. The simple swing is executed by rotating the shoulders. The grip will automatically square up the clubface and so there is no concept like release. Release does not exist in simple swing. Set up is important as it will insure that you return to the ball every time.
It is straight, powerful and self correcting.
Clinics are given every month and golfers learn how to execute the swing in a single 7 hour day ( putting and short game included).
Members at the site have a putting contest and so far the record is 55 10 foot putts in a row. The putter and putting system are revolutionary.