Playing Lessons from our Pros

Playing Lessons from our Pros

January 28th, 2015, 2:57 pm #1

Any chance that Todd, Kirk, etc might be able to put together a "playing lesson" video on YouTube? Shawn Clement did one last year where he played a few holes, filming each shot and talking through his shot/thought process, and I found it to be really enlightening.

January 28th, 2015, 10:16 pm #2

I like that idea. What I would really like to see is Todd Graves with one of his students that he has been working with for a while, with both of them playing several holes from tee to green. That would be nice, especially with his new book coming out. I have ordered it but not received it yet. I think it has just started shipping this week. I envy those who can afford to go to his schools but being an old retired guy on a fixed income I can't even afford to join the online program so it's the videos and book for me. But his video, "The Single Plane Solution", is very good imo. Hoping the new book will offer some new ideas and exercises for training the old bod.

February 11th, 2015, 3:36 pm #3

... Come on guys... This isn't even an option?

I take away a ton of good info from watching videos of Marc Crossfield playing rounds with his friends, Clement playing a few holes, etc. I'd really enjoy a SPS version.

What if I ask really nicely? PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSE.

February 14th, 2015, 5:25 pm #4

Hey pinzer, maybe our pro's are afraid their students would show them up, lol. But seriously, I agree. Where are the pro's and why haven't they even responded. Todd Graves only posts here on ocassion so maybe he hasn't seen this thread but I know that Kirk Junge is here all the time so surely he has seen it. How about it Kirk? You have some great youtube vids so how about one with you and a student playing a few holes. Would be great to see and some good advertising for you as well, don't you think?

February 15th, 2015, 5:04 pm #5

Maybe Todd and I playing 9 holes, or something like that. We could make it a pay per view event!! LOL

This is the high season for us right now in Florida. That is why I have not been here much, and I know Todd is very busy with his book just coming out, and he is also doing a presentation at the Canada Golf Show again next week.

I will run it by him when I see him in a week or so.

Kirk

February 15th, 2015, 5:08 pm #6

Thanks for responding, Kirk. Maybe you can offer a matinee price, lol.

March 1st, 2015, 9:28 pm #7

I recently purchased the Simple Swing Videos and the package included two playing lessons. 9 holes with the instructor alone and 9 with a student. Very informative... and fun to watch.

April 18th, 2015, 10:02 pm #8

does Simple Swing have something new out? I have there DVD from years ago. Pretty good stuff!