Old SA Driver Swing compared to Recent Driver Swing

Old SA Driver Swing compared to Recent Driver Swing

April 22nd, 2012, 2:18 pm #1

So here are some interesting things I noticed:

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Kevin
The Authentic Golfer
A Blueprint For Golf Excellence
The MGS Approach
The MGS Forum

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!

April 23rd, 2012, 5:01 am #2

Kevin,

I think your MGS swing represents a huge improvement over your Bertholy/SA swing. I think the old swing was an overswing on the backswing which pulled you into a somewhat awkward position at the top. Also, look at the difference in the clubface at the top in the two sequences. I think the MGS has a better look and offers an easier way for you to get back to the ball.

Congratulations on your new baby! I hope you all are holdng up OK.

Tom

April 24th, 2012, 1:09 am #3

Thanks for the comment on the swing and the well wishes on our future National Champion!

For so long I was obsessed by having a "tour swing", trying to make tour moves like I was a freaking 25 year old instead of a 55 yr old! This swing is better on my body, more accurate and consistent, and I still have plenty of distance. Better on my scores too...

My swing feels better and is giving better results on the course, which is the bottom line, for me anyway.

Kevin
The Authentic Golfer
A Blueprint For Golf Excellence
The MGS Approach
The MGS Forum

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!