NG & Graves

NG & Graves

September 12th, 2011, 3:47 pm #1

September 14th, 2011, 11:11 am #2

link to work, I had to add WWW to the URL.

September 14th, 2011, 12:27 pm #3

I hope they dont decide to have certified instructors around the country? Look what happemd to Ng, Each instructor would teach what they felt was correct, not what was directed. Regardless if it was correct or not.

I wonder what was meant when Todd mentioned Graves purchased Ng assets,

September 14th, 2011, 5:01 pm #4

link to work, I had to add WWW to the URL.
It works for me. I don't know why the 'www' would be needed in addition to the 'http' for some.

Peter

September 14th, 2011, 6:07 pm #5

I hope they dont decide to have certified instructors around the country? Look what happemd to Ng, Each instructor would teach what they felt was correct, not what was directed. Regardless if it was correct or not.

I wonder what was meant when Todd mentioned Graves purchased Ng assets,
In the FAQs it says they are going to train instructors around the country but it will take time.

September 15th, 2011, 1:08 am #6

Graves have a good thing going, MMM what are the chances they will recruit former Ng instructors, then what? Get trained, works for a while, then they will break away and do there own thing..and attempt to run there own single axis company, I just can already see this.

September 21st, 2011, 9:37 am #7

an end to pushing golf clubs down customers throats!!! The reason I quit teaching for NG 6 years ago. Club sales were all that was important to the company, not how well you taught. Funny part of it was that the worst instructors sold the most golf clubs, and were then rewarded by the company, and the best instructors for the most part sold less golf clubs. LOL

Best of luck to GGA!!

Ham

September 21st, 2011, 5:49 pm #8

that you must have sold a lot of clubs then!

Just kidding!

Herbert

September 22nd, 2011, 12:16 am #9

I had a lesson from him some 5 years ago. One tip he gave me: keep your right foot planted all the way through. My right hip bothers me to this day. Poor advice, poor student for taking him literally. I quit on NG shortly after. Playing the best golf ever with Don Trahan's body friendly swing.

September 22nd, 2011, 1:11 am #10

an end to pushing golf clubs down customers throats!!! The reason I quit teaching for NG 6 years ago. Club sales were all that was important to the company, not how well you taught. Funny part of it was that the worst instructors sold the most golf clubs, and were then rewarded by the company, and the best instructors for the most part sold less golf clubs. LOL

Best of luck to GGA!!

Ham
harsh to hammer NG like GGA does...as I recall, NG introduced all of you to Moe as well as what you call "single-axis" golf (no doubt a misnomer) and basically a valid alternative to "that other method". None the less, sleep well...