IMA, IMA, IMA!!!!!!!

IMA, IMA, IMA!!!!!!!

November 2nd, 2008, 6:24 pm #1

first I want to thank Stan for helping me get started with IMA.

I know I have a ways to go but I am loving this swing thus far. I started to watch the video and got through the first drill and fell a sleep. I was intrigued enough to go and hit a bucket the other day, the weather was nce up here and the range at my courses closes today. I was hitting the ball very straight but pushing shots.

I went out to play 9 holes and I used 2 balls for a quick 18. Well I shot 1 over 37 and a 40.My putting was better then it had been but I was still hitting the ball very well, with some pushes.

I noticed if I keep my body still and swing with my arms I do not loose any distance and my back doesn't hurt. I was making solid contact all day. The few times I hit fat or thin my body became to involved.

I wish I would have started this earlier!!

I am going to save up and get some Jumbo Lambkin grips I have Mid-size grips now but they could be bigger and more comfortable. I also think my pushes were basically just holding on to the club and not letting it release-I know when I set up I was scared that I was going to hit a huge hook with the grip.

Well thanks again Stan and Peter for recommending IMA it is a great swing and appears to be the one for me. I can't wait to watch the whole tape and get some drill tie in this winter.

BTW: First swing I can remember trying where I hit every club in the bag and the swing felt the same for each club!

gsw

November 4th, 2008, 3:31 am #2

Wow, Maybe you have found your golf swing? I really like the fact that Scott uses drills to make the swing automatic the swing does work and it is easy on your back. When I use the IMA swing I only swing back to the number four position so that I don't put any strain on my lower back. I can hit the ball 250 plus yards swinging only back to the number four position. I have made a few swings all the way back to the number five position just to see how far I could hit the ball from that position and drove the ball over 280 yards. However I would be back in the hospital if I made too many full swings like that so I stick to the number four position.

Stan