I guess all have reached perfection.

I guess all have reached perfection.

July 3rd, 2012, 11:26 pm #1

It has been days since I've seen a new post here am I the only one to check this site any more or does this mean all here have perfected there swings???? LOL

July 6th, 2012, 11:47 pm #2

It's funny, I have the same struggles every year. I just found my notes from last August "when I was playing well". The preamble about everything that I've struggled with reads like I would have written it today. So I'm going to follow my notes and I'll be perfect soon!

Swing change is hard, and real improvement is a hundred times harder. I do several things pretty well, but I've struggled with irons forever. I'm about ready to concede the point and just play golf. Or so I tell myself.

I've been wondering, those of you out here in SA forum land, what aspect of your full swing game is your best? What is your weakest? By that I mean, driver/ fairway woods/ long irons/ short irons. Driver is my best, irons are my weakest. I pretty much know why. No use getting into it.

July 7th, 2012, 12:12 am #3

It has been days since I've seen a new post here am I the only one to check this site any more or does this mean all here have perfected there swings???? LOL
Hey swingmachine given your nick name here does that mean you use swing machine golf ala Paul Wilson? Or have you even heard of him or his swing method ?

July 7th, 2012, 12:50 am #4

I have had the handle swingmachine for 9-10 years now, ever since I started swinging like Moe. That is the way I feel like "a swing machine" when I am swinging with the understanding of Moe's movements of the club. I've had on my private driving range on my property 14 holes in one with my 7 iron. Mind you never in a round of golf. So That is in short the reason I call myself swingmachine. I will look into the gentleman you speak of tho, Thanks.

gsw

July 7th, 2012, 2:19 pm #5

I dont think that any of us ever will reach perfection but my swing has been at the point that I dont want to be messing around with it and making too many changes. Like everyone I still need to constantly work on setting up properly but other than working on setup and alignment (which is different than almost all other golfers) it is just look at the target and let it fly by reacting to the target.

Stan

July 13th, 2012, 10:24 am #6

5 clubs longer than 3 years ago.
when you start hitting the clubs so long the course feels like minigolf I guess its perfection.

gsw

July 14th, 2012, 5:11 am #7

We are all much longer this year in my area due to the dry weather. The ground around here is as hard as a rock so the ball rolls forever.

Stan

July 14th, 2012, 3:49 pm #8

I talk carry.

gsw

July 14th, 2012, 5:13 pm #9

Robert

If you improved so much that you are hitting the ball five clubs longer then you have really improved. Good luck and I hope you have a lot of different wedges in your bag as you will need to hit a lot of wedges because you are so long with your other clubs.

Stan

July 14th, 2012, 5:17 pm #10

We are all much longer this year in my area due to the dry weather. The ground around here is as hard as a rock so the ball rolls forever.

Stan
indicates hitting a wedge now vs a 5 iron before. That is some kind of increase for sure.

kevin

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!