Hillbilly golf trolley broke! Need new old! Any bites?

Hillbilly golf trolley broke! Need new old! Any bites?

gsw

April 15th, 2012, 5:52 am #1

My best old Hillbilly golf trolley broke an axle today and will need to be fixed or retired. I seem to remember that some golfers here also had electric golf trolleys. Would anyone want to sell his or her Hillbilly golf trolley? Or any other brand of electric golf trolley?

Send me an email if you have an electric golf trolley to sell. I can fix minor problems so the trolley would not need to be perfect.

Thanks
Stan
Last edited by gsw on April 15th, 2012, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gsw

April 17th, 2012, 4:07 am #2

I ordered a ClubRunner electric golf trolley today made by Lectronic Kaddy in Lawrence, Massachusetts USA so I am no longer in the Electric Golf Trolley market. I was able to get a very good deal on a manually operated ClubRunner electric golf trolley. I sure hope that the ClubRunner will be even half as good as my old HillBilly trolley was. I used the HillBilly for eight years without any major problems I think that I put some where in the range of 5000 miles on the Hillbilly golf trolley. I would buy another Hillbilly golf trolley but they no longer manufacture the type that I have, instead they now sell a electric golf trolley that is made in China that does not score very high on reviews so I am forced to buy a different brand this time around.

http://www.clubrunnergolf.com/index.html

Stan

April 17th, 2012, 11:48 am #3

Stan,

If you don't mind telling, what did you have to pay? I am trying to sell something similar, a Dyna-Steer 2000 Lectronic Kaddy (remote control) and am getting no action at $425 on Craigslist. I'm trying to sell it locally so I don't have to box it up, otherwise I would have replied to your WTB post. Man, I hate to drop the price much farther. It's an expensive trolley.

gsw

April 17th, 2012, 3:36 pm #4

I bought one of the demo versions without the charger and battery for $374.00 including shipping. The trolley you are selling is worth much more than the type that I bought. I did not want a trolley with a remote as I have used a trolley without remote for years and I feel that using the remote would be a distraction from my golf game. However it would sure be cool to play with the trolley using a remote control. The ClubRunner trolley that I bought and the Dyna-Steer with remote that you have are completely different trolleys. The Dyna-Steer is make differently and has much more sophisticated electronics than the ClubRunner. Your price is very reasonable unless the Dyna-Steer has a lot of rounds on it. How close to Kentucky do you live?

Stan

Last edited by gsw on April 17th, 2012, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 17th, 2012, 9:52 pm #5

Stan, I live in central IL.

gsw

April 18th, 2012, 4:48 am #6

I live in the northwestern part of Kentucky so if you live over around Springfield or so then I would be about four hours away from you. Anyway I have already ordered the ClubRunner so for at least a while I should be good to go. Did you like the Dyna-Steer 2000? Have you put a lot of rounds on it or is it only slightly used?

Stan

April 18th, 2012, 12:24 pm #7

I live 2+ hours north of Springfield. I am the second owner so I'm not sure of the usage. I have not put many rounds on it at all, but the first one probably used it regularly. It's in fine shape though.

I like it but it'd be better for a club golfer who can leave it in the shed at his club. It takes up a fair amount of space in the car if you leave it in there all season. That was my main reason for wanting to sell it and get something smaller.

I'm thinking of keeping it now, because even though I don't use it much, it's worth $400 to me just to have it around for when I would use it.