He is known as Sevam1

He is known as Sevam1

February 25th, 2009, 1:21 am #1

his site was created after the positive response to the Sevam1 Youtube videos, the GolfWRX thread, and the book, Secret in the Dirt.

He has a golf e-book out called
secret in the dirt- anyone have it
or know anything about him?
Some call him The backyard Moe.

From his blog

Some people have been asking about the mechanics of Moe's grip and how it works. So here you go. With Moe everything works through the left thumb. Right palm powers through the left thumb while the right middle two fingers are pulling back on the shaft. The blade stays square while the hands fight one another.

http://www.secretinthedirt.com/home.html

http://sevam1.blogspot.com/

JC

February 25th, 2009, 9:37 pm #2

teg17 (2 months ago)
"You are very good teacher because your advices are precise".

redsoxall (2 months ago)
"Great stuff. First time I've seen someone talking about keeping weight on back foot during downswing. I've always tried to get on my front foot too quick. I think you have solved my problem. Do you push straight down on the back foot to start down, keeping the weight on the right leg, and then shift forward to hit the ball? Thanks for the info"

With friends/teachers like this, who needs enemies/opponents?

The guy makes some great points, even references Bertholy some, but he says he thinks Bertholy is dead, and then he demonstrates some incorrect positions referencing Bertholy.... but his viewers obviously don't get it...

I'm thinking someone here should make some videos!

February 26th, 2009, 1:27 am #3

The golf swing does every thing to allude us. I see this in the swing of the week club or the teacher of the day, etc. And this gentleman is the latter. Find a competant instructor with a proven program and track record. Then work your butt off. That is the Secret!