Blueprint New Orders

Blueprint New Orders

February 24th, 2010, 1:59 pm #1

The PayPal buttons for some reason are not sending me the auto email that I have "received money! I only go to PayPal when I get this notice, so I had no idea you had ordered. Thankfully JL gave me a heads up!

All orders have been processed as of 9:00 am and you should have your info and Blueprint soon!

Sorry for the mis step

Kevin

Never quit til you have a swing you'll never forget!

February 24th, 2010, 5:58 pm #2

?

February 24th, 2010, 8:29 pm #3

before I made the first post announcing the book, I privately emailed our moderator with specifics on what I intended to do, and that if what I wanted to do was in violation of any forum restrictions about commercial announcements etc. He assured me it wasn't and that others had done the same thing in the past ( Golf in The Kingdom cited as one example ). So he was good with that.

The thing is, the majority of the people that have ordered as a result of info found here are in the class of "longtime lurker, but seldom post." So it just makes sense to announce here. I now have website, and have started a forum. As things progress lurkers both here and there will become accustomed to getting info on Blueprint specifics from my site only, and the same super info from this forum they have always got.

I am also confident that our moderator will act swiftly and decisively on behalf of the forum should he feel the need to clip wings, stop marketing, or tell me or anyone else to cool it on this or that activity.

All the best,

Kevin

"A Blueprint For Golf Excellence - Building A Swing You'll Never Forget"

Last edited by mcirishman57 on February 24th, 2010, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 24th, 2010, 9:46 pm #4

?
than it has been. There's never been an issue with people announcing things here. However I do not accept or allow 'persistant' advertising (i.e. banners, pop-ups, repeated posts with the same ad...) which have been requested/posted at times.

Peter

February 24th, 2010, 9:48 pm #5

before I made the first post announcing the book, I privately emailed our moderator with specifics on what I intended to do, and that if what I wanted to do was in violation of any forum restrictions about commercial announcements etc. He assured me it wasn't and that others had done the same thing in the past ( Golf in The Kingdom cited as one example ). So he was good with that.

The thing is, the majority of the people that have ordered as a result of info found here are in the class of "longtime lurker, but seldom post." So it just makes sense to announce here. I now have website, and have started a forum. As things progress lurkers both here and there will become accustomed to getting info on Blueprint specifics from my site only, and the same super info from this forum they have always got.

I am also confident that our moderator will act swiftly and decisively on behalf of the forum should he feel the need to clip wings, stop marketing, or tell me or anyone else to cool it on this or that activity.

All the best,

Kevin

might be ok with the moderator, others find the "marketing" rather boring

February 24th, 2010, 11:20 pm #6

than it has been. There's never been an issue with people announcing things here. However I do not accept or allow 'persistant' advertising (i.e. banners, pop-ups, repeated posts with the same ad...) which have been requested/posted at times.

Peter
But I've never seen anyone allowed to make this many post about a product he's selling.Usually if anyone tries they get crucified.Kevin haven't you posted your email enough that people can contact you and if they are already customers can't you contact them instead of posting here? Lets get on with discussing Golf instead of how to purchase my product and your now able to pay with PayPal.By the way I just got new Nike Victory Red and MachSpeed Drivers along with the New Method putters and they are SWEEEEEEEEEET. Call me for a forum special.
Last edited by IMALongballer on February 24th, 2010, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 24th, 2010, 11:54 pm #7

you don't participate in golf discussions here. Point to the most recent post of yours that contributed to discussions on golf here (excepting posts on my book of course cause that isn't about golf). You have attended both the IMA AND Bertholy schools, and the forum could benefit from your input and discussion I'm sure...so why don't you do that? You don't comment on any of the many threads concerning golf discussion here.

Plus, your pro shop prices will still be WAY to high, even with the "sweeeeet forum special". Gotta make your cut ya know!

Kevin

February 24th, 2010, 11:55 pm #8

But I've never seen anyone allowed to make this many post about a product he's selling.Usually if anyone tries they get crucified.Kevin haven't you posted your email enough that people can contact you and if they are already customers can't you contact them instead of posting here? Lets get on with discussing Golf instead of how to purchase my product and your now able to pay with PayPal.By the way I just got new Nike Victory Red and MachSpeed Drivers along with the New Method putters and they are SWEEEEEEEEEET. Call me for a forum special.
to you. Like I said before (which was not posted) many find the marketing redundant and boring.

February 25th, 2010, 1:19 am #9

If you respect Peter then let it go and move on. Peter has already addressed this. It's his forum and like he said, if he sees a problem he'll take care of it. I think part of this thread is possibly because I emailed Kevin this morning, not sure about whether the book would be mailed or would be delivered online. He is just getting this started so there are some problems to be expected. He is trying to work out the problems and get the word out to as many people at one time as possible, I'm sure. And since probably most, if not all, of them are on this forum where better to do that. I'm sure you would be given the same consideration. --Jerry

February 25th, 2010, 1:24 am #10

might be ok with the moderator, others find the "marketing" rather boring
about being in control of your computer is that you are in control. If it's boring, don't click on it.

Peter