Bertholy book in my possesion!

Bertholy book in my possesion!

April 3rd, 2009, 2:14 pm #1

Hello fellow Bertholites,

I have the book and started program one yesterday afternoon. I am out of golf swing shape, my legs were stating to shake, especially my left leg. I'm feeling a little muscle sore in my legs, arms and wrist. I also did 200 deltoid lifts. This program reminds me of my martial arts training, my instructor also had me do positions first then slow motions movements after the positions were approved by him, very interesting grasshopper.

Art

April 4th, 2009, 6:21 pm #2

Soreness is part of it.

Peter

April 4th, 2009, 8:22 pm #3

Hello fellow Bertholites,

I have the book and started program one yesterday afternoon. I am out of golf swing shape, my legs were stating to shake, especially my left leg. I'm feeling a little muscle sore in my legs, arms and wrist. I also did 200 deltoid lifts. This program reminds me of my martial arts training, my instructor also had me do positions first then slow motions movements after the positions were approved by him, very interesting grasshopper.

Art
as you can see, this is a strenuous program. The trainer's advice to never stretch a cold muscle should be followed. Run in place or do jumping jacks till the blood is flowing.

My conscious focus right now is solely on my trail hand claw, and my whole wrist/forearm structure is sore. Earlier this year, when I first started back doing exercises on a daily basis the inside edge of my feet and thighs got really tender for a while too. We get sore...that's good.

Also, if you experience some joint pain, begin taking a high quality glucosamine(sp) supplement. I have found none better than the Melalueca brand.

April 5th, 2009, 2:20 am #4

Hello Mcirishman,

I usually warm up with streching and yoga. I'm sore due to holding the positions a little longer, I'm a glutton for punishment.