Been away for a couple years......

Been away for a couple years......

November 18th, 2011, 6:47 am #1

what's the hot setup, swing-de-jour now??

Haven't been playing much golf, once, twice every couple months, but I am going to get back into it.

Funny thing is, last couple of times I played (with months in between rounds) I played better then I did when playing regularly??

November 18th, 2011, 2:56 pm #2

Also, The Chazman Golf Swing Forum has been lonesome without you!!

Cheers,Bob
KLEX - USA

Regards,
Bob

November 18th, 2011, 5:01 pm #3

Haven't been playing much golf, once, twice every couple months, but I am going to get back into it.

Funny thing is, last couple of times I played (with months in between rounds) I played better then I did when playing regularly??
MGS mixed with Bertholy, LPG, the new Graves NG, simple swing, STC, and gravity golf. If you get the mixture just right you can hit some great golf shots.

Welcome back!!

Ham

November 18th, 2011, 8:36 pm #4

You escaped from golfzilla and got recaptured.

November 19th, 2011, 1:12 am #5

if you remember when I started posting Bertholy stuff you thought that the problem was it would take too long. If you'd started back then you'd likely have a 'fine golf swing' (to use Bertholy's term) now. The best time to start is always now.

Peter

gsw

November 19th, 2011, 3:59 am #6

MGS mixed with Bertholy, LPG, the new Graves NG, simple swing, STC, and gravity golf. If you get the mixture just right you can hit some great golf shots.

Welcome back!!

Ham
That sounds like my swing!

Stan

November 19th, 2011, 6:43 am #7

if you remember when I started posting Bertholy stuff you thought that the problem was it would take too long. If you'd started back then you'd likely have a 'fine golf swing' (to use Bertholy's term) now. The best time to start is always now.

Peter
If I don't see some instant gratification in a swing, I look elsewhere. Probably my downfall.

November 19th, 2011, 6:45 am #8

You escaped from golfzilla and got recaptured.
Great game, keeps you agile in your old age.

November 19th, 2011, 1:22 pm #9

Just exposed to it last week in Gulf Shores, Al. Snow birds brought it down. Saw 70 year old get scrapped up pretty bad from fall though. Court is pretty hard. Be careful.
Paul

November 19th, 2011, 5:44 pm #10

Just don't do any dives to get the ball and you will be alright.