Ball flight

Ball flight

November 9th, 2008, 11:57 pm #1

This year for the first time I have been unable to get the ball in the air off the tee. I continuosly hit low line drives. I have lost 30-40 yards off my drive. My second shot in fairway goes further. I am using the same driver, same balls. I have tried , to no avail to raise the tee, change ball position etc.This is effecting my ability to score, as I am short in the fairway. I have not lost strenght or flexibility, as I work on this all the time. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

November 10th, 2008, 2:32 am #2

If you are hitting the ball thin or toward the bottom of the club you are probably raising up somewhere during the swing. If you feel like you are hitting the ball solid, then you are de lofting the club at impact with the shaft leaning forward at impact.

November 10th, 2008, 1:56 pm #3

I will work on this and let you know how it goes!

November 10th, 2008, 6:32 pm #4

If you are hitting the ball thin or toward the bottom of the club you are probably raising up somewhere during the swing. If you feel like you are hitting the ball solid, then you are de lofting the club at impact with the shaft leaning forward at impact.
Sounds like too many Bertholy exercises to me!!